Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Motion to completely ignore Garkunkle  (Read 1339 times)

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
Motion to completely ignore Garkunkle
« on: July 22, 2005, 07:56:54 PM »
Since the mods cannot kick someone off for being a complete jackas$ we should take action into our own hands and ignore the trolls that occasionally appear on LSD.

Garkunkle is a troll and not even an entertaining one at that and we all should ignore him until he changes his trollish ways or goes away. 

Gark.  there is no need to repsond to this since you are obviously just going to be ignored.

HTH
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
Re: Motion to completely ignore Garkunkle
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 08:19:36 PM »
dude, i'm sure your aware of this but creating a thread about him isn't helping your cause.

jsia.

liberal bastid.  ;)
:-*

A.J.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 08:29:49 PM »
ignore Garfunkle

LaneSwerver

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 10:06:29 PM »
What about Simon?

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 06:24:23 PM »
bump

Gark is clearly the most annoying poster on LSD, maybe ever

GO_PTO

• Sr. Citizen
  • my children... I have returned for law school!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - helios933
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2005, 07:22:23 PM »
bump

Gark is clearly the most annoying poster on LSD, maybe ever

good lord, don't you think you are just reinforcing it?

He is that child that is annoying and screams for any kind of attention... including negative attention -- this is giving that too him
(163+172)/3.5

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2005, 07:23:33 PM »
i am just trying to the message to other people

Garkunkle

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2005, 09:55:03 PM »
Dear LSD members:

After serving LSD as a designated TROLL for soem time, I have decided to move on with my life.  It was fun bugging many of you and instigating pointless and useless debates.  Debates??  Only if it can be called a debate.  It was more like a rigmarole, and purely due to my fault.     

I truely apologize for being a troll.  I have deep psychological problems where I find posting anonymous threads funny.  I take pleasure in posting comments which I would never dare say in real life.

Please forgive me for being a rude bastard with no manners.  I had no malicious intent.  My intentions could be called selfish since I annoyed many of you to entertain myself.  But, as I said before, I had no malicious intent.

Lately something happened to me that affected my conception of the world and myself.    This morning, as I was drying myself after washing up, I stared at the man in the mirror.  He was staring right at me.  And for some reason, it felt like my own reflect  were laughing at me.  Subconsciously I knew that I was wrong, and this deep rooted indignation glimmered from my own reflection. 

I knelt down and cried until I couldn't cry anymore.  I am a 32 years old lonely bachelor whose only form of entertainment is internet chatting.  I am a pathetic loser.  No one likes me.  I just want to be normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to quit being a troll many times but every single time I posted my true feelings, some one would come and disparage it.  It made me so mad at those times that I went on my rage mode.     

Finally, I want to thank the fellow LSD members who communicated with me, even though it wasn't really a communication....

Starting Fall, I am going to be attending Cooley law school.  I actually got 180 on the LSAT.  I am sorry for lying that I got 180.  Good luck to everyone...and Good BYE~!!!!!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2005, 10:00:35 PM »
can you please take a.j. with you, if you not already in each other's arms?

tank you veddy much.

John Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2005, 10:13:08 PM »
Dear LSD members:

After serving LSD as a designated TROLL for soem time, I have decided to move on with my life.  It was fun bugging many of you and instigating pointless and useless debates.  Debates??  Only if it can be called a debate.  It was more like a rigmarole, and purely due to my fault.     

I truely apologize for being a troll.  I have deep psychological problems where I find posting anonymous threads funny.  I take pleasure in posting comments which I would never dare say in real life.

Please forgive me for being a rude bastard with no manners.  I had no malicious intent.  My intentions could be called selfish since I annoyed many of you to entertain myself.  But, as I said before, I had no malicious intent.

Lately something happened to me that affected my conception of the world and myself.    This morning, as I was drying myself after washing up, I stared at the man in the mirror.  He was staring right at me.  And for some reason, it felt like my own reflect  were laughing at me.  Subconsciously I knew that I was wrong, and this deep rooted indignation glimmered from my own reflection. 

I knelt down and cried until I couldn't cry anymore.  I am a 32 years old lonely bachelor whose only form of entertainment is internet chatting.  I am a pathetic loser.  No one likes me.  I just want to be normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to quit being a troll many times but every single time I posted my true feelings, some one would come and disparage it.  It made me so mad at those times that I went on my rage mode.     

Finally, I want to thank the fellow LSD members who communicated with me, even though it wasn't really a communication....

Starting Fall, I am going to be attending Cooley law school.  I actually got 180 on the LSAT.  I am sorry for lying that I got 180.  Good luck to everyone...and Good BYE~!!!!!

Wow - we are all touched by the confession!  Suicide is always an option, you know.