Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: JUST GOT IN BROOKLYN OFF WL FOR PT!!!!!  (Read 1275 times)

abc2103

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
JUST GOT IN BROOKLYN OFF WL FOR PT!!!!!
« on: July 22, 2005, 01:09:11 PM »
I am so happy!!! Just got the call that I got in off the WL for PT. I wanted FT but that is ok!!!! Brooklyn was my first choice so I will take anything!!!! Now I will just have to work my rear end off so I can have a chance to transfer into FT after 1L!!!! Oh and don't worry I will notify my Hofstra of my intend to withdraw!!!!! Good Luck EVERYONE!!!!
Attending: Brooklyn

MSUDuster

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: JUST GOT IN BROOKLYN OFF WL FOR PT!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 01:46:33 PM »
Congrats ABC, looks like you're bound for a good weekend.

DLAW

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 01:52:23 PM »
Congrats! I just got the phone call myself for PT and was WLed FT. I plan to accept the offer and withdraw from St. Johns. Quick question abc, what are you doing about housing? Andrea told me there are still spots open for on-campus housing.
"

abc2103

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 01:59:42 PM »
I already live in Manhattan-so I will just keep my apartment...What do you think that you will do? If you aren't from New York and you need any advice (just went through the whole moving thing two years ago) I would be happy to tell you what little I know! I am so happy! I am really happy you got in too!

DLAW

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 02:15:28 PM »
I already live in Manhattan-so I will just keep my apartment...What do you think that you will do? If you aren't from New York and you need any advice (just went through the whole moving thing two years ago) I would be happy to tell you what little I know! I am so happy! I am really happy you got in too!

Thank you very much. I am pretty excited. As of now, I think I am going to live on campus (at least for the first year). But if I dont get a spot on-campus, I will def take you up on the offer. By the way, I was perusing through the student handbook and it said students can transfer to FT after the first semester (instead of first year), but must get written approval. That is my plan. Also, BLS starts 8/24 as opposed to many other schools that start on 8/17, so this gives us another week to get everything situated. Congrats once again and I am sure I will be talking to you before the semester starts.
"

Perversely

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2005, 03:39:47 PM »
congrats!  where in the world is mine from LC?!!!

cannotpick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2005, 05:19:00 PM »
Congrats to you both. I'll see you there. Deezel, call Jennifer from Brooklyn Law housing ASAP & ask her if she can get you a spot in Feil Hall. It's a brand new, full furnished 21 floor building set to open next month. I visited there last month & the apartments were absolutely gorgeous. Very spacious, wireless internet access, cafe downstairs, reasonably priced, & you don't need to bring furniture. I would highly recommend asking Jennifer if there are open slots &, if there aren't, ask to be put on a waiting list for one of their apts. Congrats again.
'08 graduate of Brooklyn Law

...The Dude abides...

HippieLawChick

• Sr. Citizen
  • Current 2L
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 05:23:21 PM »
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abc2103

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 05:24:40 PM »
Deezel...did you just get that e-mail reminder from Andrea about Tuition payment being due today...obviously that is not possible but did she say when our tuition was due?

brutal264

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2005, 10:54:18 AM »
Congratulations!!!

I wish I could be celebrating with you guys  :-\