Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ASIANS IN LAW SCHOOL  (Read 4887 times)

kookoogirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: ASIANS IN LAW SCHOOL
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2005, 11:50:32 AM »
lol funny postings.... ;D

consideringcancel

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2005, 05:00:29 PM »
Yeah, I am proud to go to my third tier toilet. Speaking of toilets, maybe you should check out People's College of Law- they seem to cater to people like you who get practice 170s, yet can't actually go through with the LSAT. For $4,000 and a few hours of cleaning toilets you can get your legal education without having to drop another $150 to take and cancel the LSAT again in October.

"Attention K-Mart shoppers, there's a blue light special in the toilet plunger asile." Ooooh, it's your lucky day, just in time for back to school!

It doesn't surprise me that someone from Franklin Pierce knows so much about People's College of Law. Safety school? You would have died for the score that I cancelled...it's a matter of individual standards. And for someone who is having their intelligence insulted, you should really stay away from those 'big' words that you haven't learned to spell yet. That's all, I will gladly give you the last word because you do more harm to yourself than damage to your target. Go ahead, use that sub-3.0 gpa mind of yours to ask a smart friend to think of something for you. Use all of that 158 lsat intellect while you fumble at the keys with sweat on your face and dictionary in hand. I no longer wish to argue with someone who has absolutely NOTHING going for him. I'm done. And jebber, a word of advice: after the whole law career doesn't work out (you know, because it requires hard work and more than half a brain) try convincing Jason Biggs to take on an acting role as a down-syndrome victim...you'd make a great double.

JSIA

Jebber

• Sr. Citizen
  • Git-R-Done!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2005, 06:55:44 PM »
Insulting me for a typo? You're losing your touch. If you're going to be a troll you should at least be a little more creative. Anyway, in all honesty, good luck on your LSATs whenever you do take them.
2.78 (McGill), 158
ATTENDING: Franklin Pierce

"Concord or Bust(y)!"

WhoShotTheGander

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2005, 10:14:55 PM »
Such a lovely thing to have people like this in the USA's law schools.

najniran

• AOL Instant Messenger - najniran
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2005, 05:22:46 AM »
I'm reminded of the old adage,
"Arguing on the internet is a lot like participating in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard!"

newbie83

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2005, 08:12:46 PM »
I'm reminded of the old adage,
"Arguing on the internet is a lot like participating in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard!"

wow, you seem very sensitive towards the "challenged" people.  I'm sure you'll make a great lawyer.  You're on par with the character matt dillon(?) played in there's something about mary when he says to mary "I work with retards." :-\

SkullTatt

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2005, 04:35:08 PM »
Not to inject a moment of sanity into this fiesta, but Franklin Pierce is #6 for Intellectual Property Law according to US News:

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/grad/rankings/law/premium/specialties/lawsp05.php

BuckFush

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2005, 02:48:50 AM »
To the OP, my God, how far out of control this thread went.  Nothing but meaningless babble off topic.  I'd like for you to clarify your question?  What specifically are you interested in knowing?