Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ze "It's all a figment of my imagination" Lair  (Read 1129760 times)

societatmalehabitus

• Sr. Citizen
  • what am I supposed to do with all my good ideas?
    • View Profile
Re: Ze "It's all a figment of my imagination" Lair
« Reply #35730 on: March 26, 2006, 05:47:14 AM »
I'mm reminded of that "Joe Black" scene were he just gets the *&^% kicked out of him!  I keep looking for that car to hit the king,
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."

someday

• View Profile
« Reply #35731 on: March 26, 2006, 11:07:51 PM »
 ??? ???

someday

• View Profile
« Reply #35732 on: March 26, 2006, 11:22:09 PM »
...i think there is a liar in our midst...

http://www.admissionsboards.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17&whichpage=18

skaiserbrown
Underclassman

Posted - 07/21/2005 :  16:40:33  Show Profile
well, the good news is that my LSAT score is high, a 176. the bad news is that i dropped out of a second tier school, not once, but twice. the other good news is that when i went back to school (a fourth tier one) my GPA ended up around 3.95, and that combined with my old grades put me at 3.2 overall. beyond that i have a fair amount of work experience in my intended field (politics) as a campaign staffer for a major presidential primary campaign and then again on a nationally covered senate race in oklahoma. i'll either work on a major gubernatorial campaign or write my first book (which will probably not be very good) by the time i would enter school, in either fall of 2006 (book) or 2007 (down with romney!).

i'd like to go to a top tier law school. i'd also like to go back in time to the year 2000 and kick my lazy 18 year old self out of bed and make him go to class and turn in his papers. hopefully one of the two would be accomplishable.

i'm just wondering what a lad like myself with several good points (high level work experience, excellent LSAT score, good cum GPA at the school i graduated from) and a major fault (the whole dropping out thign) can expect when applying to schools. i don't expect to even sniff a top 10 school, and everything i've seen shows that a top 25 would be a reach, but again, i don't have a way to calibrate my expectations.

thanks.

lsatflunkie

« Reply #35733 on: March 26, 2006, 11:44:46 PM »

http://www.admissionsboards.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17&whichpage=18

skaiserbrown
Underclassman

Posted - 07/21/2005 :  16:40:33  Show Profile
well, the good news is that my LSAT score is high, a 176. the bad news is that i dropped out of a second tier school, not once, but twice. the other good news is that when i went back to school (a fourth tier one) my GPA ended up around 3.95, and that combined with my old grades put me at 3.2 overall. beyond that i have a fair amount of work experience in my intended field (politics) as a campaign staffer for a major presidential primary campaign and then again on a nationally covered senate race in oklahoma. i'll either work on a major gubernatorial campaign or write my first book (which will probably not be very good) by the time i would enter school, in either fall of 2006 (book) or 2007 (down with romney!).

i'd like to go to a top tier law school. i'd also like to go back in time to the year 2000 and kick my lazy 18 year old self out of bed and make him go to class and turn in his papers. hopefully one of the two would be accomplishable.

i'm just wondering what a lad like myself with several good points (high level work experience, excellent LSAT score, good cum GPA at the school i graduated from) and a major fault (the whole dropping out thign) can expect when applying to schools. i don't expect to even sniff a top 10 school, and everything i've seen shows that a top 25 would be a reach, but again, i don't have a way to calibrate my expectations.

thanks.

I don't understand- where's the lie?  ???

NYCK

• LSD's Number One Overachiever
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35734 on: March 26, 2006, 11:46:05 PM »
damn a lot of posts....

redemption

« Reply #35735 on: March 27, 2006, 01:42:22 PM »

You're a pathetic twit, hiding behind your anonymity. HTH

florentino ariza

« Reply #35736 on: March 27, 2006, 01:47:09 PM »
this teaches me to post my preptest averages a full 2 months before i actually take the real thing :)

redemption

« Reply #35737 on: March 27, 2006, 01:48:27 PM »
He's a fvcking douuche. Don't sweat it.

florentino ariza

« Reply #35738 on: March 27, 2006, 01:49:39 PM »
i'm not. i saw this on xo last night.

you cussed tho. :o :o :o

redemption

« Reply #35739 on: March 27, 2006, 02:10:07 PM »
I'm generally inured to the pose of the common-or-garden loser. Some law school applicants, however, set a new low standard for idiocy, cowardice and vileness.

My calm demeanor will return when I am fully desensitized to this new low.  :)