Law School Discussion

current/former yale students and/or new haven-area residents - please help!

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • View Profile
    • Email
please suggest furniture stores.  i've found a bunch of stuff i like at ikea, which suits my budget.  however, i have no idea where to buy my mattress (i know exactly which mattress i'm getting but want to know which stores are the most willing to negotiate and will deliver and install for free) or my area rug (i don't really like the ones at ikea; i am happy to sacrifice quality for a low price, as long as it'll last three years and, most importantly, be aesthetically pleasing).  any other recommendations (e.g., for decorations) are welcome.

thanks!  :)

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
pookers, here you go causing trouble.  that just like you.

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
IKEA has mattresses... and the new one in New Haven makes it easy.

:-* Pooky

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
no I'm not. >:(

but I lived in CT for 18 years :P

Try Bob's Discount Furniture (www.mybobs.com) ... the quality is not there, but it's cheap and will probably last 3 years.

I got a mattress 5 years ago from Sam's Club for real cheap and it is still in good condition.

I agree w/ the craigslist idea. I got my desk for cheap off craigslist. There are so many students in New Haven trying to unload their furniture and other stuff.

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
Try Bob's Discount Furniture (www.mybobs.com) ... the quality is not there, but it's cheap and will probably last 3 years.

I got a mattress 5 years ago from Sam's Club for real cheap and it is still in good condition.

I agree w/ the craigslist idea. I got my desk for cheap off craigslist. There are so many students in New Haven trying to unload their furniture and other stuff.

oh it keeps growingandgrowingandgrowing

I hat bob

marty from USRV is more annoying

i think

:-\

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
CRAZY EDDIE'S!!!!!!

WE'RE INSAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

i heard all the "yale" types shop there.

he went to jail in like 88 or some *&^%.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
and republicans.

oh it keeps growingandgrowingandgrowing

I hat bob

I retract my original statement. The empire of Bob is not a good thing, unless he opens a Bob's Discount Law School.