Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Is Cooley Really The Worst Law School  (Read 1623 times)

CRDFNSKY

• NEEERDSSS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Is Cooley Really The Worst Law School
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2005, 05:22:33 PM »
I wouldn't say they are stupid. They made it through law school didn't they? They just make a pitiful living doing their best to return criminals to the streets. They help people, but mostly hurt society. The people they help generally don't deserve it. They do as a matter of right, but usually not behavior. I could give a few examples if you'd like. Just a note: as a rational person, I recognize there are exceptions to most everything.

By the way, I know the difference between here and hear. I just have better things to do than proofread my posts on this inconsequential website. Is that the best you can come up with to refute my post. You have a bright future as a lawyer. Here's a good tip: calm down when you get mad. You'll make more sense.

Wait a minute. A Public Defender? That should be a hint right there. I here they love Cooley grads over there.

yeah, public defenders are stupid...so stupid that they can use the correct form of "hear," shitheel.

who the #@!* do you think you are? seriously. public defender is a noble profession. it's not for me, but why would you rag on people who help others for comparatively no pay? some people, I tell ya....

it's amazing how most attorneys don't cast any aspersions on where you're going to law school. it seems to be something that remains a concern for law school applicants and biglaw. honestly, as long as you work hard and aren't last in your class, they'll be options for you out of school. if Cooley is what you get into, make the best of it.

CRDFNSKY

• NEEERDSSS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2005, 05:32:11 PM »
Maybe later on we can talk about the pathetic style in your post. Now that does need proofing. Capitalization, capitalization, capitalization. Slept through Kindergarten did ya? Whose the sh-theel now? Have you heard the one about people who live in glass houses? Yeah, you guessed it. They shouldn't throw stones.

CRDFNSKY

• NEEERDSSS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 08:55:48 AM »
Here's the scene: Karl Marx arguing before a judge somewhere in his bright future as a lawyer.

Judge: Counsel for the plaintiff, Mr. Marx. For what reasons should this court grant your motion?

The ever competent Karl Marx: The counsel for the defense uses poor grammar your honor. His spelling stinks, and he's a sh-theel.

Judge: Denied, Mr. Marx. And, for the record, you did not use a single capital letter anywhere in your entire brief.

CRDFNSKY

• NEEERDSSS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2005, 10:06:22 AM »
Hey Karl! Me again. Glance down at your keyboard.

Are you looking?

Good.

On the right and left side of the board there are two buttons labeled "Shift." Pressing either one of these keys simultaneously (at the same time) with any other letter key on the board produces an upper-case version of that letter.

Ok, now you try.

No, no. Not like that. Remember I told you to press them at the same time. Try again.

Good. Much better.

Next time we'll start with an explanation (I'll tell you what something means) of the "Caps-lock" key followed by a discussion of the various uses of upper-case letters. In the meantime, I have a homework assignment for you: see if you can find out what "Caps" in "Caps-Lock" is short for. This will be pertinent (important) to our next lesson.

By the way, you must bring a bib to our next lesson. Drooling on the keyboard is both inconsiderate (not very nice) and unsanitary (dirty). Stop mouth breathing so much at least.

polyhymnia23

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - polyhymnia23
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 12:01:02 PM »
Do you have a job? Family? Anything worth while?? Give it a rest, this childish game of "I'm better than you" is old. Grow up.

CRDFNSKY

• NEEERDSSS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 12:31:57 PM »
I could start in on you too. When I anger you, you hand me your power. I'd own you. Do you have a family, job, etc? We all seem to have enough time to post here. Does it matter what is posted? It takes the same amount of time to post hate as it does love. I don't really care to be productive here, so I've decided to just be an As-hole. I've taken enough unprovoked sh-t off this site, so I've decided to dish back for awhile. It seems to be what people do here mostly anyway.

Come on post again. Give me some fodder. I'm moving today, so I'll catch you in a week when my new internet connection is set up. I'm looking forward to it.

karl marx

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2005, 10:37:29 PM »
I could start in on you too. When I anger you, you hand me your power. I'd own you. Do you have a family, job, etc? We all seem to have enough time to post here. Does it matter what is posted? It takes the same amount of time to post hate as it does love. I don't really care to be productive here, so I've decided to just be an As-hole. I've taken enough unprovoked sh-t off this site, so I've decided to dish back for awhile. It seems to be what people do here mostly anyway.

Come on post again. Give me some fodder. I'm moving today, so I'll catch you in a week when my new internet connection is set up. I'm looking forward to it.

quit typing, doofus.

polyhymnia23

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - polyhymnia23
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2005, 09:10:08 AM »
lol.

jjason

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2005, 11:17:36 PM »
Kentucky Boy? Are you DONE yet?? Sheesh.