Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT liars......  (Read 2463 times)

corleone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
LSAT liars......
« on: June 15, 2004, 02:12:42 PM »

I dont mean to be a negative nancy...but how many kids are going to come back in 3 weeks and report highly inflated LSAT scores in a feeble attempt to save face????

The proof is in the pudding.... how many of you who have already takin the test recevied a score HIGHER than where they were pretesting?

C.

nathanielmark

Re: LSAT liars......
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 02:30:21 PM »
i dont know why anyone would lie, seriously.  its a freaking number that only impacts your law school apps.  i dont think anyone gives a crap much more beyond that.  once you get into law school it is useless.

jgruber

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 02:42:39 PM »
Hey, I earned my 155!

farnsworth

• Sr. Citizen
  • "Good news everyone!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 03:12:18 PM »
My score was equal to my highest LSAT pretest (172), and about 3 points higher than what my average pretest score was...I probably should have gotten a couple points higher, but I misread a couple questions (apparently putting "Which one of these is NOT..." was not enough for me to pay attention), but those kind of test-day jitters are probably par for the course.

grahamers

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 03:23:30 PM »
My trend during my Princeton review course was somehting like:

I scored a 170 on the real thing and I knew I had done well as soon as I left the center.  I was in the courtyard and I let out a big "Wahhhoooo!" to relieve stress and to celebrate.

That seems like ages ago, but it was only about 9 months ago!
34 years old    170 LSAT 2.33 UGPA
Accepted: Wake, Mason, Catholic, Maryland, Baltimore, WVU, Widener
Waitlisted: American
Dinged: GW, Georgetown
Still haven't heard from: Villanova
Attending Mryland

ttiwed

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 03:29:30 PM »
i'm taking the test in october and i plan to lie about my score when i post it under my avatar. i think one of the most important things in life is to try to look like you're the *&^% in front of as many anonymous posters on lsd as possible.

haha... kidding aside, i think some people on this board might feel compelled to lie cause of a few jerks on this site who have noting better to do than to ridicule others for having lower scores (louder_than_bombs, et al). my advice is to not let it bother you. be like jew-lo and just say "eat my ass!"

Findedeux

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 06:57:46 PM »
The difference between my first Kaplan practice test and the real thing was also HUGE: 2 points. Thank God I spent $1100 on that course.

ccptexas

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2004, 11:41:47 AM »
tested 160 through the princeton review and then improved a whopping 1 pt to score a 161 on the actual test.  best 1000 dollars i ever spent...oh wait...