Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Eye Candy Thread  (Read 3822 times)

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
Re: Eye Candy Thread
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2005, 08:00:30 AM »
OH my god JLF I LOVE ThAT GUY!!! He has an interesting look. He was in Batman Begins.

BP are you serious?   :o

This is the only famous person that I find attractive currently. But I rarely think about guys' attractiveness. As long as soneone isn't hideously deformed or dirty, I don't really care what he looks like.

Anyway, Cillian Murphy:

Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

shiveringjenny

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2005, 09:28:34 AM »
I think I just like him because he looks like a slightly better-looking version of my bf. But I feel like if my bf'd clean himself up (ie shave, comb hair, put on a shirt that hasn't nearly disintegrated,) I'd find him just as good looking as Cillian if not better.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2005, 09:53:04 AM »
 :D :D :D .. please i implore you to stick around ;D

I think I just like him because he looks like a slightly better-looking version of my bf. But I feel like if my bf'd clean himself up (ie shave, comb hair, put on a shirt that hasn't nearly disintegrated,) I'd find him just as good looking as Cillian if not better.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2005, 10:07:46 AM »
Yeah Regal, I'm serious, don't dodge the question ;)

And i don't know Jlf, in that second picture that guy has a mutt looking face...but it's difficult to grasp what girls find attractive, so...

OH my god JLF I LOVE ThAT GUY!!! He has an interesting look. He was in Batman Begins.

BP are you serious?   :o
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2005, 10:12:44 AM »
No BP he is black LOL.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2005, 10:46:21 AM »
That is true I don't thik any guy knows what women find attractive.
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2005, 11:47:14 AM »

perhaps u should ask

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2005, 11:57:08 AM »
If he did, he might get a variegated and meticulous list.  ::)

perhaps u should ask

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2005, 11:59:24 AM »
ok asking. list please.

If he did, he might get a variegated and meticulous list. ::)

perhaps u should ask

UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »
First off, and I think this is a universal, you must be as well as appear to be CLEAN and free of natural fragrances such as B. O.

And are we only talking about looks?