Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Do Black People hate Koreans??  (Read 57642 times)

interrex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Do Black People hate Koreans??
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2010, 11:29:34 AM »

musicgrl

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2010, 10:14:25 PM »
I'm black and I do not hate Koreans. I think that the reason why that happened was because the black community was fed up with all the mess that was happening to them and they took it out on whoever was there, which just happened to be Koreans. Honestly, I feel that most some blacks are too busy hating the White Man to hate Koreans. A lot of blacks talk about how the "White Man" brings them down, as if they're some kind of supervillian. Yes, I realize that blacks do have a lot of social disadvantages that were brought upon them because of racism, but at the end of the day it's your life and you can still reach even a remote amount of success. Anyway, don't sweat the Korean issue. It's just the blacks trying to reciprocate the hate (lol) even to people that did nothing to them.

MEMEMEME

« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2011, 11:05:55 PM »
Well, to be honest, a lot of white people are still talking about the "black man" behind close doors. These people are mostly blue collar and uneducated, but it's so common that it makes you wonder if civil rights ever happened...

Amicus Curiae

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2011, 12:07:31 AM »
There is no evidence that any race of people hates some other race of people.

Some individuals of a particular race may hate another race. However, it is ridiculous to think that any entire race hates another race.

We may as well ask if Canadians hate bananas...

The question makes no sense at all.

erickagrimes

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2011, 09:13:25 AM »
It depends :) i have a Korean friend who's dating a Black guy  ;D I think they've been together for 1year.