Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Do Black People hate Koreans??  (Read 59828 times)

eyeoftheligrr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Do Black People hate Koreans??
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »
Worst. Thread. Ever.

kkeasi -- I just noticed that was your very first LSD post.  I didn't mean to scare you away.

Aisha1993

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2009, 06:49:02 PM »
OK, this is coming from a female, black high school student.

black girls don't like asian girls because black guys love asian girls.

That is so not true!! Because that would mean that i have to hate white girls and mexicans too  :P. (i dont!!)

Anyways i think this whole topic is an older generation argument because i have a ton of Asian friends and we get along great.(guys and girls)

Most young people are more open to different things/people than older people are.

Also, people say that black people shouldn't go to Asia because its so racist there and blah blah blah, but my sister lived in Japan for 2 years and she loved it she wants to go back too! She didnt say a thing about racism, actually it was the opposite, she said she always got great service because people were so shocked and happy to see that she had learned their language. Also, she told me that a lot of them had never actually met a black person, so she made a lot of new friends who wanted to learn about her. They were curious and stared a lot but not racist!

JDat45

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2009, 10:33:14 PM »
Scared of black guys in IRL, but love them if they are in the movies are on the court or field...or even gangsta rappers...oh the irony. *smh*  ::)

KUMUNGHORANGHI

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2010, 06:16:24 AM »
This is coming from a black man who grew up with Koreans.  I know there are some good Koreans out there but from what I have seen most Koreans are full of bunnies.  As early as I could remember I fought this bigger kid who started bunnies with me in the bathroom.  When I socked him in the eye, he backed off, later he met me in the lunch area and we got busy.  The noon aid broke it up, sent us to the office.  As soon as we got there this bloke started crying.  His exact words, "Oh I just try to be his friend and he was mean to me."  They gave this kid a warning and me 5 days of suspension.  When I studied Tae Kwon Do I was one of the few people who performed well during demonstrations, everybody would applaud me, there were a few good people that could spar, some hispanic, some white, but only the Koreans received the awards, everybody, the parents were upset over this.  Flash forward later in my life, I was jumped by some Korean gang members, they said I threatened their girlfriend, I beat one of their asses so bad none of them wanted to jump in and fight me, the police came and those guys lied and said I started the fight, despite the fact I was searched yet they had fully auto-matics in their car, they said they were students and I was harassing them.    I was charged with a felony.  I got the judge to drop it to a misdemeanor, but still... I couldn't get into the army, like I always wanted because of this.  I have been in places where these f-ing people will threaten to call the police on me when I say hello to them.  I never said I was a good person, but I think these people are low life cheap imitations of the real thing.  I was in jail for an unpaid traffic ticket, I saw this hispanic deputy acost this young black man simply for "eye-balling" him.  This Korean "Kim" followed the hispanic deputy into the visitor's room and they beat him.  An unnarmed man, just beat him.  No, what white people don't understand is Koreans think they can get away with whatever the @#!* they want because they feel they are doing their duty by oppressing black people.  They will move into your neighborhood and sell poison, they will make you die for their country while still  expecting you to think that your country is theirs.  This is why I speak Japanese, because I hate f-ing chosenjin.  Not all Koreans are bad though, some know how screwed up Koreans can be.  But no, @#!* Koreans.  I never had anything against them, but they apparently had something against me.  Of further note, if you have been to Chosen, then you will see how they really are, violent, dog eating, alcoholics.  I will never acknowledge Korea it will always be Chosen to me.  Under orders from a white man, my uncle (a co-pilot_ bombed an innocent village in North Chosen.  He was so distraught after he came home he shot himself.  Now my nephew is over there, fighting for people that would call the police on him and follow him up and down the store.  @#!* Chosenjin.  By the way black people shouldn't go to Asia?  Kuso! I like Asia better than America.  The cops don't follow me up and down the street for no reason. I lived in Thailand, Philippines, and Japan for years.  I'm only miserable when I go back home to America where they treat people like me like dog ****.   No blacks should go to Asia learn the language because pretty soon things will get so bad they will pass a law where it's legal to shoot all black people on site.  And don't give me no kuso about no black president. I'll know when this is post racial when my fellow countrymen stop eyeballing me with suspicion; all we did for this country, I can trace my ancestors from the Revolutionary War to the present, and you Hippocrates would rather give a badge to a child molesting, dog eating, alcoholic Korean who would rather abuse his power than save innocent lives.  If I were Obama I'd pull all the troops out of Korea , reinstate the war powers to Japan and let those Chosenji blow themselves up.   Sick of Chosenjin, why do they operate most of the Japanese rester-aunts here in the states yet have the frikin nerve to get ticked at you if you ask for natto or some other popular Japanese dish?  Then they get pissed because you speak Japanese to them as if you can tell the difference between them?  Me and my friend have a rule whenever we desire Korean food if the first look from Chosenjin is a bad one we don't eat there.  **** those child molesting hippocrates!  You don't believe me?  Ask a native Filipino how sadistic those scumbags are!!!!   They are known to put out their cigarettes in their genitals.  Sick bastards.   

Sheshe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2010, 12:31:18 PM »
Umm I love the Koreans that do my nails. Matter of fact I even gave some thought to bangining the salon owner's hubby. He's super hot & doing an Asian is on my bucket list (I wanna see if their happy sticks are really as small as Oprah says)!  ;)
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.

~Thomas Jefferson~

tryinLawSchool

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2010, 09:16:39 AM »
Is it just an assumption or do black people IN GENERAL hate koreans?? 
I ask this because I remember that there was a LA riot when Rodney King was beaten by the White police, and the Black people attacked all the korean grocery markets and destroyed everything.  My parents always told me that it was indeed initiated by Koreans since Koreans made majority of their money off of African-Americans, yet still showed no respect and acted as if they were the upper class compared to the Blacks.

I also remember when Ice Cube made a rap song dissing Koreans, and some other notable hating words by others about Koreans.  Is this true?? 

I'm not trying to start s**t, I'm just really really curious since this doesn't seem to be the case in Canada.(I'm korean btw) 

I don't speak for all the members of the African Diaspora and neither does Ice Cube (he spewed a lot of hate music back in the mid-90s when he apparently became part of the Nation of Islam...however; I think he's matured since then).  Please don't assume that all blacks harbor hate for any group of people.  In regards to Korean immigrants, I think many blacks have come to admire the thriving business presence Koreans hold in black communities throughout America.

Also, it's pretty safe to say that people (black, white, brown, etc) like or dislike individuals and not entire ethnic groups.  Therefore, if you're having problems with blacks personally, consider your own disposition, personality, or behaviors.  A warm smile and compliment will win over just about anyone. :-)

I tend to agree. I think people tend to be prejudice  against people who obtain more than them. I think it has more to do with jealousy, but attacking their race becomes easier, because attacking what they have is admitting to your own feelings of inadequacy, and that is just much more difficult for humans. It requires a level of inner truth most of us are incapable of.

mark201

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2010, 09:41:49 PM »
Black people hate every other race that is not like them, Black people are the true Racist themselves.

MEMEMEME

« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2010, 01:16:54 AM »
Is it just an assumption or do black people IN GENERAL hate koreans?? 
I ask this because I remember that there was a LA riot when Rodney King was beaten by the White police, and the Black people attacked all the korean grocery markets and destroyed everything.  My parents always told me that it was indeed initiated by Koreans since Koreans made majority of their money off of African-Americans, yet still showed no respect and acted as if they were the upper class compared to the Blacks.

I also remember when Ice Cube made a rap song dissing Koreans, and some other notable hating words by others about Koreans.  Is this true?? 

I'm not trying to start s**t, I'm just really really curious since this doesn't seem to be the case in Canada.(I'm korean btw) 

I don't speak for all the members of the African Diaspora and neither does Ice Cube (he spewed a lot of hate music back in the mid-90s when he apparently became part of the Nation of Islam...however; I think he's matured since then).  Please don't assume that all blacks harbor hate for any group of people.  In regards to Korean immigrants, I think many blacks have come to admire the thriving business presence Koreans hold in black communities throughout America.

Also, it's pretty safe to say that people (black, white, brown, etc) like or dislike individuals and not entire ethnic groups.  Therefore, if you're having problems with blacks personally, consider your own disposition, personality, or behaviors.  A warm smile and compliment will win over just about anyone. :-)

I tend to agree. I think people tend to be prejudice  against people who obtain more than them. I think it has more to do with jealousy, but attacking their race becomes easier, because attacking what they have is admitting to your own feelings of inadequacy, and that is just much more difficult for humans. It requires a level of inner truth most of us are incapable of.

I think people who lack education tend to be racist whatever race, cultural, ethnicity, or nationality they are or are not. People also want to feel powerful in some situations and there have to be people who are doing worse off than you for you too look better than anyone (e.g. the rich look down on the poor a lot of the time). Finally, even younger people who were raised in a racist community who don't really dislike a particular race that they were taught to hate or look down upon, don't usually want the hassle or bad reputation that it would involve to closely associate with the other race.

wwjd for a klondike bar

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2010, 08:06:02 AM »
KUMUNGHORANGHI--There is a lot of truth to what you say. I'm white married to a Korean here in Korea. Koreans, here at least, are among the most racist group of people I've ever seen, and my wife admits it. They look down on all other Asians, and virtually anyone of "color".  But whites they seem to adore. All their ads in magazines and on TV feature whites, even though their market is Asian. But they do love hip-hop! I've never seen a bigger group of "black" Asians in my entire life. I talked to a friend of mine (black) who tried to get into a hip-hop club last  month, and was actually barred from entry. Ironic. No, any Korean (in Korea) who says that Koreans like blacks, or almost any other race, is a big fat liar.

iludmik

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2010, 04:10:45 AM »
I know this is a reply to a old post but oh wells

KUMUNGHORANGHI--There is a lot of truth to what you say. I'm white married to a Korean here in Korea. Koreans, here at least, are among the most racist group of people I've ever seen, and my wife admits it.
Your whole life you never felt discrimination living in America because your white and being spoon fed your whole life while u treat us like bunnies calling us kung fu masters, slant eyes, etc etc and dont get me started on how you portray us in the media. Now you know how it feels and are now your wondering why we are racist? Give me a fcking break u shitless fck. Korean's dislike foreingers is that u come into our country demanding this and demanding that and whining realize mothafcker this is Korea you respect our culture and our way of living or GTFO. Another example is that you come into our country getting cushy jobs like for a example a ESL teaching position with free apt's just because you can speak english even though 90% of you tards are not qualified to each while Korean's who study their whole life (studying way more than americans) and make bunnies wages and ontop of that your taking our women. Think outside of the box before speaking Jackass. Typical white guy with a asian fetish whining about the Korean culture..

This is how most Korean men view this. Im not speaking for Korean-American white wash disgraces who cant even speak their own native language.

They look down on all other Asians, and virtually anyone of "color"
Chinese = Helping North Korea and they are fcking loud.
Japanese = War & slavery.. most ppl Korean's seem to hate japanese the most. Everytime a sporting event happens that is "Korea vs Japan" everyone is talking about that bunnies.
Flips = Korean's view them as low class
Viet = same as above
Blacks = Korean's view them as low class, violent, scary, ugly
Hispanics = not really sure

But whites they seem to adore. All their ads in magazines and on TV feature whites, even though their market is Asian.
Stop lying to yourself kiddo. I have lived half my life in South Korea and thats a fcking lie. All our ads features white people? Give me a fcking break i rarely i mean RARELY see a white person anywhere advertised in Korea, but ill give you 1 thing they do like white ppl then any other people of color.