Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Do Black People hate Koreans??  (Read 59833 times)

Gary Glitter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Do Black People hate Koreans??
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2006, 05:22:35 PM »
south korea has the highest average IQ in the world at 105 ...

yet another useful tidbit
The Good:Harvard, Stanford
The Bad:
The Ugly: Yale

mentalpatient

• Sr. Citizen
  • WUCL 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2006, 07:41:36 PM »
Oh God no...

Not me, anyway...I think Korean women are some of the most beautiful in the world, I  admire how Koreans have managed to succeed in near-record time in this country after being abused by Japan for nearly a century, I even speak some Korean and actively study it.

Now, do a LOT of Koreans hate Black People?...well, there are always exceptions.

Don't get me wrong.  I too love Korean women.  Some are beautiful some are fugly.  However, I love beautiful ones.  One thing I regret is that most of them tend to be too materialistic.  So who's going to refute my point for again being too stereotypical? 

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
  • @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2006, 08:18:59 AM »
south korea has the highest average IQ in the world at 105 ...

yet another useful tidbit

what about North Korea...lol...Explain that one to me.
Mr. White: Smoke?
Mr. Pink: I quit.
[later]
Mr. Pink: What, you got one?

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2006, 08:22:01 AM »
Oh God no...

Not me, anyway...I think Korean women are some of the most beautiful in the world, I  admire how Koreans have managed to succeed in near-record time in this country after being abused by Japan for nearly a century, I even speak some Korean and actively study it.

Now, do a LOT of Koreans hate Black People?...well, there are always exceptions.

Don't get me wrong.  I too love Korean women.  Some are beautiful some are fugly.  However, I love beautiful ones.  One thing I regret is that most of them tend to be too materialistic.  So who's going to refute my point for again being too stereotypical? 

I've met some Koreans who are not materialistic, especially the evangelicals but I will agree that the culture is very status driven (but that's not a crime; i would be in jail if it was) 
[later]

cyberrev

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2006, 08:57:49 AM »
and, as an interesting side note that i have been eternally thankful for over the last 23 years of marriage....

most korean women do not have to shave their legs.  ever.

;D

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2006, 09:11:32 AM »
and, as an interesting side note that i have been eternally thankful for over the last 23 years of marriage....

most korean women do not have to shave their legs.  ever.

;D

wait a minute, does this mean...... :P
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

cyberrev

« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2006, 09:13:46 AM »
no, it stops below the waist.

however, i'm a fan of smoothocity where ever one can find it  ;D

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2006, 09:34:25 AM »
no, it stops below the waist.

however, i'm a fan of smoothocity where ever one can find it  ;D

:D
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

lawhijabi

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2006, 04:49:29 AM »
The question do all blank hate blank is a racist and stereotypical question in its self.  You have generalized a group of people.  Prejudices are promoted by ignorance and fear.  Perhaps you want to look at your own hate issues. 

It would be rather scary if the root of your question is a movie or song.  Not off the wall, being as studies show that the more TV you watch the more stereotypical ideas you have.  Not to mention that almost all media outlets in America are for the most part owned by five companies, so you do not exactly get a balanced view of things.  However, it is quite disturbing.  The future leaders of America base their opinions of the world less television.  It is no wonder our justice system is affected so strongly by bias.

I am African American.  I do not hate Koreans, or any other group of people.  I do hate ignorant questions.  Still I applaud you for having the courage to ask.  It is better to seek knowledge then to remain uneducated. 

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2006, 08:03:06 AM »
The question do all blank hate blank is a racist and stereotypical question in its self.  You have generalized a group of people.  Prejudices are promoted by ignorance and fear.  Perhaps you want to look at your own hate issues. 

It would be rather scary if the root of your question is a movie or song.  Not off the wall, being as studies show that the more TV you watch the more stereotypical ideas you have.  Not to mention that almost all media outlets in America are for the most part owned by five companies, so you do not exactly get a balanced view of things.  However, it is quite disturbing.  The future leaders of America base their opinions of the world less television.  It is no wonder our justice system is affected so strongly by bias.

I am African American.  I do not hate Koreans, or any other group of people.  I do hate ignorant questions.  Still I applaud you for having the courage to ask.  It is better to seek knowledge then to remain uneducated. 

Nice response.
[later]