Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Do Black People hate Koreans??  (Read 55731 times)

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
  • @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Do Black People hate Koreans??
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2006, 10:11:38 AM »
Black Americans are welcomed in Japan as something like "b-list celebrities" as was said before. I'm not exactly sure why, my best guess would be that they see us on TV rapping and playing sports, and through that exposure have developed some sort of superficial admiration. However, Blacks from Africa who immigrated to Japan are looked upon negatively, and given the same racist treatment that our people are sure to find almost anywhere we go.

Thats too bad, im only 5'10" and Im tone deaf.  And your more likely to here me blasting Weezer than rap.  Maybe they dont care about that and I'll still be able to get into the hottest clubs.  Hopefully I wont have to dance, which I can't.
Mr. White: Smoke?
Mr. Pink: I quit.
[later]
Mr. Pink: What, you got one?

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2006, 11:31:24 AM »
Black Americans are welcomed in Japan as something like "b-list celebrities" as was said before. I'm not exactly sure why, my best guess would be that they see us on TV rapping and playing sports, and through that exposure have developed some sort of superficial admiration. However, Blacks from Africa who immigrated to Japan are looked upon negatively, and given the same racist treatment that our people are sure to find almost anywhere we go.

Thats too bad, im only 5'10" and Im tone deaf.  And your more likely to here me blasting Weezer than rap.  Maybe they dont care about that and I'll still be able to get into the hottest clubs.  Hopefully I wont have to dance, which I can't.

LOL, you're going to have some issues when your Black Card comes up for renewal  ;)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2006, 11:53:50 AM »

LOL, you're going to have some issues when your Black Card comes up for renewal  ;)

I didnt even have the oppurtunity to get it renewed.  I was blasting Boy Goeorge's 'Chameleon'(Im not gay, just a child of 80's music) during 80's day on some radio station while driving in Newark (true story).  I guess a Black Card Union representative was in the neighborhood and sent me a letter requesting I send them back my card.  Im appealing the process. 
[later]

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2006, 12:13:07 PM »

I didnt even have the oppurtunity to get it renewed.  I was blasting Boy Goeorge's 'Chameleon'(Im not gay, just a child of 80's music) during 80's day on some radio station while driving in Newark (true story).  I guess a Black Card Union representative was in the neighborhood and sent me a letter requesting I send them back my card.  Im appealing the process. 

:D
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

mentalpatient

• Sr. Citizen
  • WUCL 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2006, 04:00:40 AM »
<-- Korean.  From my experience, black people were pretty chill in general and had nothing against me due to my Korean background.  When I was in college, I had a few black friends including this one girl I dated for a while.  She was a dancer... nice figure and cute face.  Though she had a hot temper at times, it was understandable coming from hot-tempered Korean culture.  Her mom used to treat me real nice whenever I visited though her younger brother was a little butthole until I kicked his ass on Tekken Tag.  When we used to go out, we sometimes went to a club that was nearly all black.  I wasn't particularly being stared at like "Look at that Asian boy" but many girls I got to know wanted to dance with me and I freaked them all.  Freak-dance was a big thing back in the days.  My girl wasn't jealous at all but was cheering me as I freakin represented my ethnicity in the club.  Even brothers whose girl got freaked by me was cool with me that night.  I decided to take off my Johnny Blaze hat after couple of dates we went on together just because I didn't feel like I needed that hat to fit in.  Everything was cool and when I think about it now it was a good memory in my life.  Damn.. as I was makin out with her in my car I was thinking, "Damn..black girls got some soft skin..." I've also touched white girls' but theirs weren't as soft. 

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2006, 06:24:44 AM »
<-- Korean.  From my experience, black people were pretty chill in general and had nothing against me due to my Korean background.  When I was in college, I had a few black friends including this one girl I dated for a while.  She was a dancer... nice figure and cute face.  Though she had a hot temper at times, it was understandable coming from hot-tempered Korean culture.  Her mom used to treat me real nice whenever I visited though her younger brother was a little butthole until I kicked his ass on Tekken Tag.  When we used to go out, we sometimes went to a club that was nearly all black.  I wasn't particularly being stared at like "Look at that Asian boy" but many girls I got to know wanted to dance with me and I freaked them all.  Freak-dance was a big thing back in the days.  My girl wasn't jealous at all but was cheering me as I freakin represented my ethnicity in the club.  Even brothers whose girl got freaked by me was cool with me that night.  I decided to take off my Johnny Blaze hat after couple of dates we went on together just because I didn't feel like I needed that hat to fit in.  Everything was cool and when I think about it now it was a good memory in my life.  Damn.. as I was makin out with her in my car I was thinking, "Damn..black girls got some soft skin..." I've also touched white girls' but theirs weren't as soft. 

stop generalizing...you've never touched all white girls skin nor all black girls skin to say something like that...
[later]

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2006, 08:48:55 AM »

stop generalizing...you've never touched all white girls skin nor all black girls skin to say something like that...

:D
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

Gary Glitter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2006, 10:44:13 AM »
the one asian chick i hooked up with was a complete prude

just another L.T.T.I. (lay there and take it)

now with that oh-so-important tidbit having being said, it is easy to conclude that yes - black people do hate koreans

[don't ask me, i'm bored]

The Good:Harvard, Stanford
The Bad:
The Ugly: Yale

mentalpatient

• Sr. Citizen
  • WUCL 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2006, 03:11:22 PM »
Yeah actually I take that back.  I just remembered not regular white girls I touched but white strippers had some soft skin that I ended up spending $200 for getting like 10 lap dances in the back room.  Using a lot of lotion can achieve the softness I guess.  Damn I love girls with soft skin.

dividebyzero

• Sr. Citizen
  • Motherf*ckin' Snakes On A Plane!
    • MSN Messenger - daedelus_rex@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2006, 03:19:19 PM »
Oh God no...

Not me, anyway...I think Korean women are some of the most beautiful in the world, I  admire how Koreans have managed to succeed in near-record time in this country after being abused by Japan for nearly a century, I even speak some Korean and actively study it.

Now, do a LOT of Koreans hate Black People?...well, there are always exceptions.
"Remove the chain, cause' that's off it!"

Acceptances: Georgetown ("off da' chain!")
That is all...