Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Shacking Up  (Read 9981 times)

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
Re: Shacking Up
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2005, 09:38:36 AM »
All the women you mentioned withe the exception of Gabrielle Union and Vanessa Willams are WACK....  ;D
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2005, 09:48:55 AM »
OK I need some men on this one Ike sands HBCU anyone. Vivica Fox Wack like I seen she is the next black Ms. Robinson, (Polite way of saying MILF), a role currently held by Pam Grier (Who should have beena honorary member on my list) Ashanti can't sing but I saw her in person shes fine..period. And Oliva, where do I start, the hair, the body, the gorgeous facial features, did any of the dudes see that video with lloyd banks?
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

YoungIke

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2005, 09:52:41 AM »
I'll give you Vivica (definant MILF, dont think she has kids though), Olivia is sketchy just cuz i can't stand G-Unit, and I don't care what yall say the cast of Dream Girls are my MILFs

must insert Nia Long and ol girl from Girlfriends with the O Hell Yes book

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2005, 09:55:53 AM »
How abotu picking some natural beautifuls instead of these rap jump off hoes.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2005, 09:57:44 AM »
I'll give you Nia long, but then we have to add leahla rachon (however you spell her name) I would say robin givens but she loses points for being with mike tyson and being crazy but it has to be the spoiled darker one off girlfriends who's having the baby. MILF doesn't have to be mom anymore c=it can just be older woman. Yes G-UNIT sucks but she looks amazing in that video.

BTW Mrs. Robinson is a term that comes from the old movie the graduate with dustin hoffman. Sexy older woman who lives next door. OUTSTANDING movieshould go see it if yu haven't
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2005, 10:02:13 AM »
I had Pam Grier, Vivica, Nia, Lela Rachon but the original condition was bad girls. If we can add anyone then the list includes:

1) Ms. Hill frim the Fugges
2) Old Patti Labelle
3) Yolanda Adams
4) Pre crackhead whitney
5) Toni Braxton
6) The lighter woman who was always crying in two can play that game.

Anybody I left out?
UVA Class of 2009

-Fredrick Douglass

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2005, 10:03:25 AM »
BTW Muse..........stop hating  :P
UVA Class of 2009

-Fredrick Douglass

lex19

« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2005, 10:05:43 AM »
i'm with muse, y'all have some pretty wack picks.......and pam grier is a lesbian

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2005, 10:06:41 AM »
Honey, I'm not hating, but offering well deserved criticism. I give credit where credit is due. Olivia is whack and so are Vivica (she use to be off the hook) and the rest of them no singing posers... LOL

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2005, 10:09:36 AM »
I said they couldn't sing that's entirely besides the point. The question was bad girls. Many of the women yall are looking for simply don't fit into that class. While on the subject 10 most attractive black women according to yall are?
UVA Class of 2009

-Fredrick Douglass