Law School Discussion

Shacking Up

HBCU.EDU

Re: Shacking Up
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2005, 10:51:44 AM »
cosign

I am HBCU.EDU. I own all of you. I'm right and all of you suck monkey crack. I don't want to see the word "co-sign" on BLSD anymore by the way. I'm the only one that can use it.

Muse

• I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2005, 10:52:42 AM »
Yeah i have to have some incentive like a Tiffany's or Harry Winston diamond ring with financial security, great personality, and good genes to wanna live with someone.

YoungIke

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2005, 10:56:14 AM »
Yeah i have to have some incentive like a Tiffany's or Harry Winston diamond ring with financial security, great personality, and good genes to wanna live with someone.

Levis here, just got em yesterday  ;D

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2005, 10:59:58 AM »
Roxie's situation I feel warrants another subject. Why is it black women only want to associate with bad black men then give black men as a whole the waiting to exhale treatment. I mean half of the black women I meet tell me being "too nice" is a reason they wouldn't consider a relationship with me and the other half assume I'm running game. Now I understand this might come off as me being sullen or scornful but it's really not meant to be that and I certain as a black man I'm not alone. I just wish someone could give me some insight.

faith2005

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 11:00:39 AM »
hmmm ike, i have to say the art of storytelling is a gift that you don't have...that stuff about the cow made absolutely no sense.  :D

YoungIke

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2005, 11:01:50 AM »
Hater!

hmmm ike, i have to say the art of storytelling is a gift that you don't have...that stuff about the cow made absolutely no sense.  :D

YoungIke

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2005, 11:03:11 AM »
Let the Church say yesssss!

Roxie's situation I feel warrants another subject. Why is it black women only want to associate with bad black men then give black men as a whole the waiting to exhale treatment. I mean half of the black women I meet tell me being "too nice" is a reason they wouldn't consider a relationship with me and the other half assume I'm running game. Now I understand this might come off as me being sullen or scornful but it's really not meant to be that and I certain as a black man I'm not alone. I just wish someone could give me some insight.

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2005, 11:11:05 AM »
damn the ring.. i want the marriage license....

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2005, 11:12:52 AM »
I say shacking up is great. I've been doing it for seven years.
Many of my friends have done it too. Three of my recently married friends have done the shacking-up thing.
Oh, and my coworker just got engaged to her shacking man of six years. All of these couples are in it for the long haul, as far as I can see.

Roxie

• Who wants a clean house!?!?!?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2005, 11:15:22 AM »
Don't deal with immature women and you won't have to worry about this....  They aren't ready for you - consider it their loss.