Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Shacking Up  (Read 10263 times)

HBCU.EDU

Re: Shacking Up
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2005, 12:51:44 PM »
cosign

I am HBCU.EDU. I own all of you. I'm right and all of you suck monkey crack. I don't want to see the word "co-sign" on BLSD anymore by the way. I'm the only one that can use it.

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2005, 12:52:42 PM »
Yeah i have to have some incentive like a Tiffany's or Harry Winston diamond ring with financial security, great personality, and good genes to wanna live with someone.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

YoungIke

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2005, 12:56:14 PM »
Yeah i have to have some incentive like a Tiffany's or Harry Winston diamond ring with financial security, great personality, and good genes to wanna live with someone.

Levis here, just got em yesterday  ;D

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2005, 12:59:58 PM »
Roxie's situation I feel warrants another subject. Why is it black women only want to associate with bad black men then give black men as a whole the waiting to exhale treatment. I mean half of the black women I meet tell me being "too nice" is a reason they wouldn't consider a relationship with me and the other half assume I'm running game. Now I understand this might come off as me being sullen or scornful but it's really not meant to be that and I certain as a black man I'm not alone. I just wish someone could give me some insight.
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

faith2005

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 01:00:39 PM »
hmmm ike, i have to say the art of storytelling is a gift that you don't have...that stuff about the cow made absolutely no sense.  :D

YoungIke

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2005, 01:01:50 PM »
Hater!

hmmm ike, i have to say the art of storytelling is a gift that you don't have...that stuff about the cow made absolutely no sense.  :D

YoungIke

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2005, 01:03:11 PM »
Let the Church say yesssss!

Roxie's situation I feel warrants another subject. Why is it black women only want to associate with bad black men then give black men as a whole the waiting to exhale treatment. I mean half of the black women I meet tell me being "too nice" is a reason they wouldn't consider a relationship with me and the other half assume I'm running game. Now I understand this might come off as me being sullen or scornful but it's really not meant to be that and I certain as a black man I'm not alone. I just wish someone could give me some insight.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2005, 01:11:05 PM »
damn the ring.. i want the marriage license....
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2005, 01:12:52 PM »
I say shacking up is great. I've been doing it for seven years.
Many of my friends have done it too. Three of my recently married friends have done the shacking-up thing.
Oh, and my coworker just got engaged to her shacking man of six years. All of these couples are in it for the long haul, as far as I can see.
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

Roxie

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who wants a clean house!?!?!?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2005, 01:15:22 PM »
Don't deal with immature women and you won't have to worry about this....  They aren't ready for you - consider it their loss.

Think before you speak.