Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Give this beautiful couple a wedding!  (Read 586 times)

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Give this beautiful couple a wedding!
« on: July 18, 2005, 06:21:10 PM »
This couple is a friend of a friend. They're so inspiring and it's nice to see a professional black couple. Read what they say about each other--it is so sweet. Anyway, please do me a favor and vote for them.

========
Folks,

A couple that I know is a finalist in this year's Today Throws a Wedding competition. If they win, the Today Show will sponsor their wedding, and they will be featured on the show each week. The couple is Allen Francois and Serrita White

PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM at http://today.msnbc.com

Thanks a bunch!

HBCU.EDU

Re: Give this beautiful couple a wedding!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 08:13:10 PM »
This couple is a friend of a friend. They're so inspiring and it's nice to see a professional black couple. Read what they say about each other--it is so sweet. Anyway, please do me a favor and vote for them.

========
Folks,

A couple that I know is a finalist in this year's Today Throws a Wedding competition. If they win, the Today Show will sponsor their wedding, and they will be featured on the show each week. The couple is Allen Francois and Serrita White

PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM at http://today.msnbc.com

Thanks a bunch!

I'm checking it out now. I'll be sure to vote.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 08:22:13 PM »
Voted. Interested that dude dumped her and they were apart for 4 frekin yrs man. Well, I guess they were meant to be together because anything could have happened you know. Good luck to them.

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 10:06:05 PM »
Voted. Interested that dude dumped her and they were apart for 4 frekin yrs man. Well, I guess they were meant to be together because anything could have happened you know. Good luck to them.

Thanks for voting! :) Yeah, I think it's crazy how things work out. I wish them the best.