Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why does this make me mad?  (Read 3980 times)

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
Re: Why does this make me mad?
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2005, 04:03:48 PM »
I don't need to count them for your sake. I knwo I have them, and it doesn't matter to me whether they are minority or not, they are my friends and that's all I think of them as, no more beyond the skin color garbage, it doesn't matter to me.
Yet again, I state, I don't hate you because your skin color, but because of YOU. That is the way I see things, although I cannot actually say that I hate anyone really.

that's cool.  one of my best friends kinda looks like you

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2005, 04:05:37 PM »
And how do you know what I look like? Just curious, not trying to be mean.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2005, 04:10:44 PM »
i asked you because it's insane to me for a person to make a point to say "i have minority friends".. that's always hilarious to me...  :D :D :D :D

I don't need to count them for your sake. I knwo I have them, and it doesn't matter to me whether they are minority or not, they are my friends and that's all I think of them as, no more beyond the skin color garbage, it doesn't matter to me.
Yet again, I state, I don't hate you because your skin color, but because of YOU. That is the way I see things, although I cannot actually say that I hate anyone really.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2005, 04:11:34 PM »
Well do you have nonURM friends? How about that then?

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2005, 04:14:07 PM »
And how do you know what I look like? Just curious, not trying to be mean.

I have my ways.

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2005, 04:21:40 PM »
Then you are obviously wrong in your assumptions. What do you THINK that I look like?

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2005, 04:24:31 PM »
i have all types of friends.. from all parts of the world..different socioeconomic status etc etc...

Well do you have nonURM friends? How about that then?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2005, 04:31:15 PM »
Interesting how you seem to actually group your friends, why would someone do that?

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2005, 04:32:43 PM »

don't group my friends at all playa..

Interesting how you seem to actually group your friends, why would someone do that?

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2005, 08:21:20 PM »
Then you are obviously wrong in your assumptions. What do you THINK that I look like?

no I'm not.  what do you think I think you look like?