Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why does this make me mad?  (Read 4059 times)

YoungIke

Re: Why does this make me mad?
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2005, 12:53:57 PM »
Hey Vinny I was a little disappointed you didn't attack my statemets. I come to love you for the great opposition you display.

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2005, 12:55:14 PM »
I did not attack what you wrote because it seems that I sort of agree with you. You are saying that the black on black violence is the cause of these children turning away from education and Towards drugs. I think Bill Cosby also said this?

YoungIke

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2005, 12:58:08 PM »
Ok we do agree, however I am blaming that so-called "black on black" thing on the so-called "Man"   ;)

YoungIke

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2005, 12:58:47 PM »
More the Micheal Eric Dyson Thing

Nemesis

• LSD Obsessed
  • The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2005, 01:50:55 PM »
You don't even know WHAT my work is. And I don't think that you have room to criticize, just because you are the one that has a problem with what other people are saying. Don't worry, when you are slacking off, I'm SURE someone will get your back, but you willl be too busy being a jerk to notice.

I was just dying to have you call me a jerk. I think epitomizes IRONY  :D
Who's your Daddy now?

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2005, 01:57:34 PM »
I get the feeling people like Vinny don't have any minority friends. I don't think people who actually spend a lot of time talking to or working with black people would make such blanket racist statements.
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2005, 03:14:43 PM »
I am NOT making racist comments, and I have "minority" friends. Maybe you are too caught up in yourself to believe that people can have their own opinions about things?

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2005, 03:30:31 PM »
oooh something in common.. i have "minority" friends too :D :D :D.. can you count how many you have?

I am NOT making racist comments, and I have "minority" friends. Maybe you are too caught up in yourself to believe that people can have their own opinions about things?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

YoungIke

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2005, 03:32:10 PM »
1,2,3,4,5... sh#t that's enough! -D.L. Hughley-

oooh something in common.. i have "minority" friends too :D :D :D.. can you count how many you have?

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2005, 04:02:24 PM »
I don't need to count them for your sake. I knwo I have them, and it doesn't matter to me whether they are minority or not, they are my friends and that's all I think of them as, no more beyond the skin color garbage, it doesn't matter to me.
Yet again, I state, I don't hate you because your skin color, but because of YOU. That is the way I see things, although I cannot actually say that I hate anyone really.