Law School Discussion

Why does this make me mad?

YoungIke

Re: Why does this make me mad?
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2005, 10:53:57 AM »
Hey Vinny I was a little disappointed you didn't attack my statemets. I come to love you for the great opposition you display.

ImVinny!

• What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2005, 10:55:14 AM »
I did not attack what you wrote because it seems that I sort of agree with you. You are saying that the black on black violence is the cause of these children turning away from education and Towards drugs. I think Bill Cosby also said this?

YoungIke

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2005, 10:58:08 AM »
Ok we do agree, however I am blaming that so-called "black on black" thing on the so-called "Man"   ;)

YoungIke

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2005, 10:58:47 AM »
More the Micheal Eric Dyson Thing

Nemesis

• The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2005, 11:50:55 AM »
You don't even know WHAT my work is. And I don't think that you have room to criticize, just because you are the one that has a problem with what other people are saying. Don't worry, when you are slacking off, I'm SURE someone will get your back, but you willl be too busy being a jerk to notice.

I was just dying to have you call me a jerk. I think epitomizes IRONY  :D

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2005, 11:57:34 AM »
I get the feeling people like Vinny don't have any minority friends. I don't think people who actually spend a lot of time talking to or working with black people would make such blanket racist statements.

ImVinny!

• What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2005, 01:14:43 PM »
I am NOT making racist comments, and I have "minority" friends. Maybe you are too caught up in yourself to believe that people can have their own opinions about things?

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2005, 01:30:31 PM »
oooh something in common.. i have "minority" friends too :D :D :D.. can you count how many you have?

I am NOT making racist comments, and I have "minority" friends. Maybe you are too caught up in yourself to believe that people can have their own opinions about things?

YoungIke

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2005, 01:32:10 PM »
1,2,3,4,5... sh#t that's enough! -D.L. Hughley-

oooh something in common.. i have "minority" friends too :D :D :D.. can you count how many you have?

ImVinny!

• What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2005, 02:02:24 PM »
I don't need to count them for your sake. I knwo I have them, and it doesn't matter to me whether they are minority or not, they are my friends and that's all I think of them as, no more beyond the skin color garbage, it doesn't matter to me.
Yet again, I state, I don't hate you because your skin color, but because of YOU. That is the way I see things, although I cannot actually say that I hate anyone really.