Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Am I the only Suffolk Waitlister out there?  (Read 434 times)

acl1013

• View Profile
Am I the only Suffolk Waitlister out there?
« on: July 18, 2005, 01:52:57 PM »
Is anyone else on the waitlist? I want to get off this waitlist!! if you are accepted and aren't going, will you be withdrawing soon?????

pkjones

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Am I the only Suffolk Waitlister out there?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 02:18:25 PM »
I don't know if you remember but we talked through email last week or so. As of right now I am going to NESL but I am still on the wait-list for Suffolk. I sent an email to them last Friday and asked the dean of admissions if they send out notification if they are rejecting you. She emailed back and said that they do send out notification usually a week before orientation. She also thanked me for my patience with an ! point. I have no idea what to think.

acl1013

• View Profile
Re: Am I the only Suffolk Waitlister out there?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 02:37:23 PM »
Hey P,

Of course I remember you! I remember anyone who will talk to me about Suffolk wait list, ha ha. 

Anyways, I spoke to the NESL admissions and they told me they're not taking anyone else so I'm praying for Suffolk. I sent the dean an email last friday too and she is ignoring me! 

I probably wouldn't read too much into the exclamation but who knows, maybe it's a sign.  I just checked the email i sent her over a month ago and no exclamation point!no new news yet from me though even after the continued interest email they sent me...  :'(

LET US IN!!!!!