Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Penn Law 2L just saying wassup  (Read 1004 times)

expandyourmind07

• View Profile
    • Email
Penn Law 2L just saying wassup
« on: July 18, 2005, 10:44:52 AM »
Rising 2L at UPenn just coming through to say wassup to everyone.  Its cool that we've got a discussion board that focuses on the black experience in law school.  For those of ya'll that are fellow 2Ls how are you deciding what kinds of jobs and firms to interview with during the Fall recruiting season?

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: Penn Law 2L just saying wassup
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 11:01:08 AM »
You might want to try the student's and graduate boards.  This board is mostly pre-law.  Look in the upper left hand corner for a link.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166

dunson

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 11:25:07 AM »
wasabi

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 12:50:45 PM »
Rising 2L at UPenn just coming through to say wassup to everyone.  Its cool that we've got a discussion board that focuses on the black experience in law school.  For those of ya'll that are fellow 2Ls how are you deciding what kinds of jobs and firms to interview with during the Fall recruiting season?

actually there are a lot of 'rising' 2Ls on the BLSD board.  welcome.  I'd suggest posting this in the '1L thread.'

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 01:44:47 PM »

actually there are a lot of 'rising' 2Ls on the BLSD board.  welcome.  I'd suggest posting this in the '1L thread.'

Yeah. Stay on BLSD as all the rising black 2Ls are here.

expandyourmind07

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 02:17:39 PM »
You might want to try the student's and graduate boards.  This board is mostly pre-law.  Look in the upper left hand corner for a link.

yeah i noticed that this was mostly pre-law but i also saw a few people on here that had recently finished their first year like i have.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2005, 02:19:31 PM »

yeah i noticed that this was mostly pre-law but i also saw a few people on here that had recently finished their first year like i have.

Yeah..most are pre-law but several have finished their 1st year and we also have 3 lawyers on BLSD (blk_reign, elegantperal, and lp).

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2005, 12:00:54 PM »

Welcome. Lets build.