Total Members Voted: 10

WHERE SHOULD I GO? HELP !

tacojohn

• "I voted. P. Diddy told us to vote"
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WHERE SHOULD I GO? HELP !
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2005, 06:39:38 AM »
i would love to be there i just don't know if i can afford going there.  Having 100000+ in debt its not gonna be fun after graduation  :P.  i really don't want to spend 3+years after graduation paying off loans : ).
You pay those off over 15 years.  I mean if you want to live really frugally, then you can pay them off really quickly, but just so you know, most people commit themselves to paying those off over a deade or more.

dave303

• La plus belle pour aller danser
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2005, 02:49:45 PM »
case western, you may as well not go to law school and just get a regular job rather than going to those other two

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2005, 06:55:50 PM »
Case Western... but then I'm biased.

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2005, 08:07:58 PM »
Even though you didn't get any $$$, Case Western is still far superior to the other schools. Given a choice between a cheap school with $$$, or an expensive better known school that will cost me a lot in the end, I'd rather go with the better school because it's easier to get a good job and pay off the loans quicker than maybe if you went to the cheap school with scholarship and got a crappy job afterward.

My only concern... Cleveland sucks. Other than that, Case all the way.

_____

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2005, 03:14:36 PM »
I only applied for four schools, i didn't get my stuff together until late March (STUPID ME......).  :o 

Any advice are welcome : )

Don't go to any of them. 

Apply again next year.