Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who were you back in High School?  (Read 5865 times)

ASNetlenov

Re: Who were you back in High School?
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2005, 11:48:22 AM »
I was the smartest guy not recognized as brilliant and the coolest guy no one knew.

bacchus

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2005, 11:48:44 AM »
I don't think drugs or alcohol ruins your political chances.  Look at our current and last presidents.
A zen philosopher once said, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, a doughnut with no hole is a danish"

fooseball22

« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2005, 11:49:54 AM »
good student, good athlete, good musician...i was the uber all american HS student.  

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2005, 11:51:13 AM »
I don't think drugs or alcohol ruins your political chances.  Look at our current and last presidents.

This was BEFORE we knew about them them . . .

ASNetlenov

« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2005, 11:51:21 AM »
And I was good at my two sports: skiing and rowing, which was random too.

_EKC_

• Sr. Citizen
  • LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2005, 11:51:28 AM »
I thought my high school was normal. I guess not. I went to one of a collection of prominent, expensive, elite, catholic, single-sex high schools. They thought of themselves as training the future presidents of America and leaders of the world. I think our biggest fear was that dabbling in drugs, alcohol or sex in high school would ruin the potential for a political career. We'd be "bad/rebellious" but never enough to potentially cause political suicide.

Scurvy, that's so funny, because my high school was demographically similar except that it was co-ed.

and as for the drinking age, my mom let me drink in the house after i graduated, but i couldn't leave the house.

dividebyzero

• Sr. Citizen
  • Motherf*ckin' Snakes On A Plane!
    • MSN Messenger - daedelus_rex@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2005, 11:52:18 AM »

I thought my high school was normal. I guess not. I went to one of a collection of prominent, expensive, elite, catholic, single-sex high schools. They thought of themselves as training the future presidents of America and leaders of the world. I think our biggest fear was that dabbling in drugs, alcohol or sex in high school would ruin the potential for a political career. We'd be "bad/rebellious" but never enough to potentially cause political suicide.

Boy, I'd have loved the chance to have corrupted you with my TTT, public school charms ;)

(It's not a sin, I read so in Cosmo  ;D )
"Remove the chain, cause' that's off it!"

Acceptances: Georgetown ("off da' chain!")
That is all...

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2005, 11:52:46 AM »
good student, good athlete, good musician...i was the uber all american HS student.  

hubba hubba fuzzy :-*
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

fooseball22

« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2005, 12:02:57 PM »

i just happen to be a well rounded individual...instead of been really good at one thing, im kinda good at alot of things  :-\

gailrules

« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2005, 12:03:55 PM »

i just happen to be a well rounded individual...instead of been really good at one thing, im kinda good at alot of things  :-\

Not that's hot.  ;)