can someone please help me. i have to make a decision very soon.
Testwell seems to have a good reputation, but I don't know if I'd trust anybody who says you can do well on RC with only 10% comprehension of the passage. I'm being too cautious - that's total B.S.
You were pretty foolish not to bother to attend PS classes on the theory that they were 'exactly' like the bibles. The instructor likely had at least some
added value, and even if he recited the bibles verbatim, so what? Judging from your score of 160, it's not like you had the bibles exactly mastered
, now, did you? Hearing someone go through them another time in class was not any waste of your
I would recommend
- taking PS over, but attend the classes this time
- take TM, which is the better course, and would supply a different perspective
- study on your own a lot harder
- get a good tutor if you've got so much cash you can waste it on things like expensive prep courses you don't even show up to. Where do you live? It's kind of hard to recommend tutors without knowing that info.
- find/start a study group
- some combination of the above
- get busy