Law School Discussion

Who is packing to go to law school RIGHT NOW?

Shardik

• Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Who is packing to go to law school RIGHT NOW?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2005, 03:23:59 PM »
Started throwing out stuff i don't need today! (which is almost everything)  That way when i move next week it won't be so bad.

ohwellok

• the cutest beagle in the whole wide world!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2005, 05:46:26 PM »
Well, I'm moving from CA to............ CA?  Less than 200 miles from my undergrad...the UCs are pretty darn convenient.  Getting that silly UHaul in a little less than 3 weeks. Anyone else heading to different places in CA from somewhere within?

yay slugs! i'm also a fellow ucsc grad, although i'll be leaving california for law school. moving to virginia, starting the drive this sunday. good luck at davis!

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2005, 06:29:27 PM »
Well, I'm moving from CA to............ CA?  Less than 200 miles from my undergrad...the UCs are pretty darn convenient.  Getting that silly UHaul in a little less than 3 weeks. Anyone else heading to different places in CA from somewhere within?

yay slugs! i'm also a fellow ucsc grad, although i'll be leaving california for law school. moving to virginia, starting the drive this sunday. good luck at davis!

I had a whole banana slug collection from growing up in that neck of the woods. Though raised by Stanford-ites, I refused to embrace the tree. . .

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2005, 07:18:53 PM »

Hey there OhWellOk,  congrats on W&L.  I'm surprised that you got waitlisted at Davis, your stats are higher than mine... hm... but W&L is a serious heavy-weight, have fun!

Scurvy, did you go to UCSC too??  Or did you embrace that tree after all??  :o

I had a whole banana slug collection from growing up in that neck of the woods. Though raised by Stanford-ites, I refused to embrace the tree. . .

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2005, 07:20:17 PM »
Oops, I had a hard time cut and pasting to respond to two ppl.  =P

Muppet

• "And we'll pass and be forgotten with the rest..."
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2005, 06:41:36 PM »
Hey all... so I've arrived. 

Two words for you all.  Penske rocks.

Everyman

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2005, 07:49:33 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I am taking off at 9am tomorrow morning.

I have WAY too much *&^% left to do and I am STILL procrastinating.

Damn.

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2005, 10:20:20 PM »
I just got done with putting away the last of the misc. stuff I brought with me.  I absolutely love my apt. despite the heat.

Took a bike trip around campus and around the law school.  It was a bit eerie since it is still summer sessions and late in the evening.  It was so quiet, and the crickets were chirrping incessantly.  My romantic imagination might have gone wild, but it had the feeling of walking around a battle field on the eve before. 

In undergrad, I don't recall having cared as much.  But now that I actually had to work my way here, this is all such a strange feeling.

Anyone else stoked and ready to pounce, the sense of nervousness notwithstanding??

bruin

• View Profile
    • lsn profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2005, 11:19:20 PM »
nearly done packing. Taking a little break

Take off; Wednesday 9:20 am

Snuvy

• Trust me, I'm a lawyer.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Snuvy
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2005, 11:35:42 PM »

moving from Los Angeles to Boston soon, the lease starts sep 1, but school starts aug 30, trying to work on moving lease date earlier.  either way, since i gotta fly on a plane, i think i'll just pack a duffle w/ a few days clothes and my trusty notebook.  and then have the rest of my stuff shipped to me. i hate packing and unpacking but i love decorating new places of living!