Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who is packing to go to law school RIGHT NOW?  (Read 3760 times)

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Who is packing to go to law school RIGHT NOW?
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2005, 06:28:37 PM »
Moving from CA to VA in 3 weeks. Starting to pack now.

Damn, everyone's leaving CA! :( I moved from CA to TX. Anyone else on the way to TX?

be10dwn

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2005, 06:30:07 PM »
I still have my entire life packed from when I got out of the Air Force in December and sitting in my inlaws barn.  I can't wait to get my stuff back!

kschroeder

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2005, 11:15:05 PM »
Moving from CA to VA in 3 weeks. Starting to pack now.

Damn, everyone's leaving CA! :( I moved from CA to TX. Anyone else on the way to TX?

Me me me!!!!! I am on my way to the beautiful city of Waco, Texas from CA.  I will be leaving on August 13 in a great U-Haul...

Dunkelzimmer

• AOL Instant Messenger - Dunke1zimmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2005, 02:44:50 AM »
Well, I'm moving from CA to............ CA?  Less than 200 miles from my undergrad...the UCs are pretty darn convenient.  Getting that silly UHaul in a little less than 3 weeks. Anyone else heading to different places in CA from somewhere within?
Going from a Slug... to an Aggie.  Davis '08

"MAN PROPOSES, AND GOD DISPOSES." -TOLSTOY

wildcataz2004

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 02:48:03 AM »
Moving across town next week

abomb

• AOL Instant Messenger - smackxcp
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (Abomb's Legalease)
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2005, 08:46:11 AM »
I'd say that that's a great question, but I'm living in Akron, though I'm not really from Akron. I went to UG in Wooster, and found a job at a downtown Akron firm for the past year, so I'm here, but I'm not really an Akron person, not really.
I've started packing... I'm moving from Akron to Cleveland in three weeks!  I have boxes of books all over my living room.  I own far too many books, but I refuse to get rid of any of them.

(By the way -- what's up with all the Akron people on this thread?  I didn't know there were so many Akron residents going to law school elsewhere in the fall.)

DJ-C

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2005, 05:10:32 PM »
Packing today, leaving Friday.  Whatever you do, don't use U-Haul (go with Penske, Budget, etc.)  U-Haul has f*cked me and just about every one of my friends over, they have a terrible reservation system. 

manserunt

• Sr. Citizen
  • The princess on her throne
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2005, 06:08:27 PM »
I'm moving in 2 weeks, I have 9 boxes packed. Not quite as far of a move, just from Akron, OH to Columbus, but still a lot to do.

Going to OSU? I might be headed there in '07. (I know, I know, I'm a bit early.)

REALLY early if you're already packing.  ;)
Attending: Fordham

najniran

• AOL Instant Messenger - najniran
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2005, 07:57:51 PM »
Well, I'm moving from CA to............ CA?  Less than 200 miles from my undergrad...the UCs are pretty darn convenient.  Getting that silly UHaul in a little less than 3 weeks. Anyone else heading to different places in CA from somewhere within?

Going from Santa Barbara to San Diego. I live a rough life.

Spacebot7000

• Moondust will cover you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2005, 01:02:40 PM »
Packing right now. Sorting clothing and books for Goodwill. I'm trying to be good and get rid of clothes I haven't worn in forever and books I'll probably never crack open again. Maybe someday I will want to reference (what I imagine is) somebody's doctoral thesis on Marlowe. And maybe someday I'll wear that rabbit fur chubby. I try to remember my old editing rule: when in doubt, throw it out. Should I keep the sculptures I made in high school? I'll never display them, but I am proud of them. What about all the paint and art supplies I haven't touched in years? Will I have a renassaince? Would my real artist friends be offended (or just laugh) if I offered a rainbow of half-used tubes of acrylic paint? Moving crap up to a third floor apartment sucks. Here's to hoping Budget has a damn truck for me when I go to pick it up. Cheers!

Anybody in Pittsburgh need a couch? 
Attending UChicago