Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Running to the bathroom, people hitting on each other, farting, etc  (Read 5364 times)

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
Re: Running to the bathroom, people hitting on each other, farting, etc
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2004, 10:32:08 PM »
What if you gotta go during the test?  You know, gotto go, gotta go, goota go right now!"

Do they let you go?  It's not like you can go and read answers off tbe bathroom wall.

And if people vomit, I am sure some people's bowels might be a bit loose.  Are you allowed to go during the test?
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2004, 02:00:18 PM »
What if you gotta go during the test?  You know, gotto go, gotta go, goota go right now!"

Do they let you go?  It's not like you can go and read answers off tbe bathroom wall.

And if people vomit, I am sure some people's bowels might be a bit loose.  Are you allowed to go during the test?

the proctor will allow you to go if you really have to use the facility.....but you won't be given any extra time for the missed minutes in the bathroom.

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2004, 04:59:59 PM »
That sounds fair.  Since I am older (40) I have prostate issues just like anyone
else my age.  I'm not sure I can go two hours without taking a pee.  Haven't
been able to do it on practice tests, but I can't go into the test dehydrated. 

It's encouraging to know the option is available though.  The lost time can be made
up by getting your blood circulating again! 

And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2004, 05:03:21 PM »
I played by the rules and didn't bring my water bottle to the test center, figuring I'd get a nice cold soda from the vending machine at break time.  The proctor read the rule about no drinks and no food, but then said, Oh but you can keep your water bottles.  I WAS PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.  Is that the case for all LSAT tests?  No food or drink at the break?  That's
harsh.  Again I see issues with the ADA.

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2004, 05:06:25 PM »
What is worse than a protor whose perfume scent is the one that is so strong and nasty that it gives your headaches everytime she walks by.

My bigest petpeave is the peole with happy feet.  constantly tapping there feet on the
back of your chair.  Also, I took a final exam with a guy in the class who had emphasema and he was really struggling to breathe.  You can really hear this when the room is quiet.  Very annoying!

NYBound05

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2004, 08:06:57 PM »
My bigest petpeave is the peole with happy feet.  constantly tapping there feet on the
back of your chair.  Also, I took a final exam with a guy in the class who had emphasema and he was really struggling to breathe.  You can really hear this when the room is quiet.  Very annoying!

Oh wow, I hate people putting their feet on the back of my chair in ANY classroom setting.  If that happened during the lsat, I'd definetely have that person moved.  That's one of my biggest pet peeves- it's so f-ing annoying.  >:(

Lavia

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2004, 08:36:15 AM »
When I took the LSAT, before the test there was this guy who kept asking dumb questions, like he didn't read ANYTHING about the test before...kinda just walked in off the street or something.

Then, DURING the test, he just blurted out, "Do we get penalties for guessing?"

The proctor shushed him, and after that section she told him he could not talk during the test, and told him that if he did it again she would eject him.

IF he makes it to LS, I know he'll be not only a gunner, but a gunner with stupid questions (Professor, do we have to know how to spell law?")

Lavia

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2004, 07:52:17 PM »
When I took the LSAT, before the test there was this guy who kept asking dumb questions, like he didn't read ANYTHING about the test before...kinda just walked in off the street or something.

The proctor shushed him, and after that section she told him he could not talk during the test, and told him that if he did it again she would eject him.

IF he makes it to LS, I know he'll be not only a gunner, but a gunner with stupid questions (Professor, do we have to know how to spell law?")

Lavia

what a dumbass!

i hate gunners...

thank god for socrates method  ;D

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2004, 03:27:33 AM »
They didn't let us keep the water bottles and the room was really dry, something about the building i guess, but luckily i had some gum and that prevented my from getting dry mouth.

What about a drinking fountain outside.  Can't use that either?

RebeccaNY

• Try...and try again...
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - cutenshort27
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2004, 08:13:37 AM »
LOL.....LOL...

I looked around the room...and all the "millions" of students milling in the hallways before the exam, and I thought to myself, I sure as hell hope I don't end up with even a quarter of these folks in law school!  I mean, one women sat down when told to, and then took out A HUGE ASS pile of HUGE mint candies, and just sat there sucking and crunching and then making noise with the wrappers....

I thought I was going to have to take a cab straight to Bellveue Hospital with chronic aggravation, let alone the dehydration issue...!!!   :-[ :-\

Lavia
Cheers,
Rebecca E.
Brooklyn, NY
e-mail: cutenshort27@yahoo.com
UGPA 3.50
July 6