Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: In off USC WL  (Read 12466 times)

cr008k

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: In off USC WL
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2005, 10:02:22 AM »
I got a letter frm USC basically saying the class was full now, but that they were going to take people into August, and asking if I was still interested.  The people who got in, did you guys get that letter too?  What additional stuff did you send USC to get in?? Do you think the letter is a good sign or a bad sign???? I don't know what else to do here, I wrote to them and told them they were my absolute 1st choice, that I would come whenever they wanted me, and still nothing! Getting so desperate!!!

DumbMe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2005, 11:25:39 AM »
I got the continued interest waitlist update letter early last week and I got the acceptance email on Friday (which really surprised me because I didn't even think I was going to return the waitlist form). I didn't send anything additional to USC except the initial form saying I wanted to be on the waitlist. I'm 99% sure I will not be accepting their offer of admission, hopefully you'll get my seat!

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.9/165
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2005, 01:58:05 PM »
I got the continued interest waitlist update letter early last week and I got the acceptance email on Friday (which really surprised me because I didn't even think I was going to return the waitlist form). I didn't send anything additional to USC except the initial form saying I wanted to be on the waitlist. I'm 99% sure I will not be accepting their offer of admission, hopefully you'll get my seat!

Same situation here. There's one more seat for you..
Loyola Public Interest Scholar '05!

cr008k

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2005, 03:17:39 PM »
you guys all found out via email? i've been obsessively waiting for the phone to ring, now I guess I have to check my email all the time too :) 
Have you told them yet you are not accepting their offers?  I keep writing and telling them how interested I am, but just keep hearing that they have no idea what the chances of admission are now...

kmp783

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 03:20:13 PM »
i found out via email on friday evening as well.  i did get the continued interest letter a week or so earlier, and was debating whether or not to send it back in.  fwiw, i am going to go to usc (sounds like im the only one so far).  hope you hear some good news soon!

Melinda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2005, 11:18:17 AM »
i am still waiting on USC as well.  I was pretty set on Hastings, and then my boyfriend got an email a week ago that he got into the USC engineering program.  He was originally going to move to SF with me and apply to bay area schools next round.  We are currently in the airport in Peru on our way back to LA where we have to make some tough decisions of our own.  My mom replied for me to the stay on the waitlist letter.  I turned down Loyola and now it looks like I may be in a LDR if USC doesnt work out. I am hoping him getting into USC will help b-c we live together.  For the 2 ppl turning down USC, have you already told them?

Are we there yet?

• Sr. Citizen
  • We should all do our part...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2005, 02:50:19 PM »
i am still waiting on USC as well.  I was pretty set on Hastings, and then my boyfriend got an email a week ago that he got into the USC engineering program.  He was originally going to move to SF with me and apply to bay area schools next round.  We are currently in the airport in Peru on our way back to LA where we have to make some tough decisions of our own.  My mom replied for me to the stay on the waitlist letter.  I turned down Loyola and now it looks like I may be in a LDR if USC doesnt work out. I am hoping him getting into USC will help b-c we live together.  For the 2 ppl turning down USC, have you already told them?

LDR?

cr008k

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2005, 03:37:56 PM »
those who got in and aren't going, have you told them yet??

kmp783

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2005, 06:07:49 PM »
so what did everyone decide?  am i the only LSD trojan-to-be from this wave of waitlist acceptances?

vandyhopeful

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2005, 06:09:12 PM »
How many people are they planning on taking off the WL at USC?  I am also waitlisted there...