Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Food Thread  (Read 3407 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: The Food Thread
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2005, 06:29:43 PM »
i learned to make a few dishes from there actually.... and you can pull the recipes from http://www.food.com .. with the food network there's really no reason that a person shouldn't know or learn how to cook...

Does anyone actually learn to cook watching the food channel. I can't make anything but greens, macaroni and cheese, fried chicken crabs and lobster, and my mother told me everything but my macaroni and cheese sucks, (her exact words). Women nowadays aren't trying to deal with a dude who can't cook, I need help
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2005, 03:25:08 AM »
I enjoy watching Good Eats and 30 Minute Meals. I also like $40 A Day and Paula Deen's Home Cooking, but mostly 'cause she trips me out.  And of course there's Iron Chef...

lex19

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2005, 08:58:10 AM »
iron chef is funny stuff  ;D

Roxie

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who wants a clean house!?!?!?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2005, 12:50:29 PM »
Iron Chef uses some CRAZY ingredients.  Reminds me of being in the grocery store in Japan ... :o :o :o

iron chef is funny stuff  ;D
Think before you speak.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2005, 05:15:41 PM »
Paula Deen is hilarous... i used her recipe for dressing last Thanksgiving.. i swear it was the bomb....

30 Minute Meals is good too actually.. helps cut down on cooking time in law school

I enjoy watching Good Eats and 30 Minute Meals. I also like $40 A Day and Paula Deen's Home Cooking, but mostly 'cause she trips me out.  And of course there's Iron Chef...

Roxie they have an Iron Chef America now
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...