Law School Discussion

Email from Admissions-

Re: Email from Admissions-
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2005, 08:26:53 PM »
hey, yeah new england school of law..

I just got back from the most tiring weekend but it was great cuz it kept my mind off of everything. now it's back to the grudge of figuring out life and law school!!

Did you hear anything about howard yet? I haven't heard from anywhere....Paralegal classes would start right after labor day so I don't get much notice.  the lady also emailed and said that i could register as a continuing student if they haven't gotten my stuff yet, but it's really kind of annoying as well...I'm still crossing my fingers for a last minute wait list thing admit...

I hope you had a great weekend!  you register for testmasters yet?

cam108

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2005, 11:40:06 PM »
hey!

well the dean of admissions from Howard called today while I was at work. So i'm hoping its good news! I'll have to call him back in the morniing and see. Keep your fingers crossed!

I havent registered for Testmasters yet, i needed to wait until i found a new job, since the classes are offered in the evening and I currently work evening shift. But not hopefully it won't come to any of that.

Well at least they seem to be pretty flexible at your paralegal school.So you havent registered yet?

Good luck with your schools! Hopefully with it getting pretty close to mid-august you're hear something soon.

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2005, 12:50:14 PM »
hey!

well the dean of admissions from Howard called today while I was at work. So i'm hoping its good news! I'll have to call him back in the morniing and see. Keep your fingers crossed!

I havent registered for Testmasters yet, i needed to wait until i found a new job, since the classes are offered in the evening and I currently work evening shift. But not hopefully it won't come to any of that.

Well at least they seem to be pretty flexible at your paralegal school.So you havent registered yet?

Good luck with your schools! Hopefully with it getting pretty close to mid-august you're hear something soon.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I'm so glad I checked back here. So was it good news? Please tell us! Cam, I'm so excited.  I hope this works out. Keep me posted and good luck!

cam108

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2005, 03:06:36 PM »
Hey guys:

Well its not good news and its not bad news. ??? Basically he said they had cleared the waitlist, but he kept me and someone else on it. The class is technically full, but once he sees if everyone shows up to orientation tomorrow,if people dont show then i will be offered admission, if everyone does show up then i'm rejected!
He is going to let me know tomorrow afternoon. I'm mad I got so excited at first, but oh well, we'll see what happens! I'm really hoping someone gets accepted at another school and doesn't show up! but i'm trying not to get my hopes up to much though. wish me luck guys! :)

« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2005, 06:21:19 PM »
Cam!!  i hope you get in!! crossing my fingers for you for sure... i'm sure someone won't show up...do lots of praying tonight...it's very exciting news...you better write back and let us know as soon as you find out...

twarga

• Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2005, 06:26:11 PM »
Hey guys:

Well its not good news and its not bad news. ??? Basically he said they had cleared the waitlist, but he kept me and someone else on it. The class is technically full, but once he sees if everyone shows up to orientation tomorrow,if people dont show then i will be offered admission, if everyone does show up then i'm rejected!
He is going to let me know tomorrow afternoon. I'm mad I got so excited at first, but oh well, we'll see what happens! I'm really hoping someone gets accepted at another school and doesn't show up! but i'm trying not to get my hopes up to much though. wish me luck guys! :)

I guess you aren't getting any sleep tonight!  Jeez.   :-\

« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2005, 12:18:57 PM »
Hey guys,

I got an email saying that they have released the majority of the waitlist but have retained my name.  Does that just mean they accepted a bunch of people on the waitlist or they sent out rejections already? Either way, this completely sucks!

cam108

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2005, 04:26:13 PM »
Hey! thats what they told me! that everyone else had been released which means they had been rejected! and they had kepy me and one other persons name. and you know the rest from there. but hey I DID GET AN ACCEPTANCE call today!!!! :D and will be going to orientation tomorrow. SO THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU!!!! that is great, that means u are still be considered! i have my fingers crosse for you! this so exciting!!! good luck!!!

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2005, 06:58:53 PM »
Hey! thats what they told me! that everyone else had been released which means they had been rejected! and they had kepy me and one other persons name. and you know the rest from there. but hey I DID GET AN ACCEPTANCE call today!!!! :D and will be going to orientation tomorrow. SO THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU!!!! that is great, that means u are still be considered! i have my fingers crosse for you! this so exciting!!! good luck!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so happy for you. I have chills just thinking about it. :) This is fantastic. You really deserve it. I'm proud of your for keeping your head up and never giving up. Cam, you are an inspiration to waitlisters everywhere.

cam108

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2005, 08:40:24 PM »
aw thanks! you're so sweet! thank you so much for all your help and kinda words! :) And yes there is hope for waitlisters everywhere!!!!
Have you gone to orientation yet??