Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: your best physical asset  (Read 9557 times)

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
Re: your best physical asset
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2005, 10:00:42 PM »
me too... hi AJ!!!

lurv you ;)
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

ningirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2005, 10:31:46 PM »
female dog ;)

I'm just kidding... I think I'd look silly at 24"

but for you that super hott...  so are you a 2 or something?

I am a 0 in just about everything I buy.  Went to Ann Taylor the other day to try on suits and drowned in their 2's.  The only time I ever have to buy 2's is when certain brands don't make enough booty room in their jeans.  I was blessed with the bubbalicious booty. :D

And, yeah, all that talk of people working out six times a week makes me wanna pass out just from thinking about it.  I haven't seriously worked out since I quit playing soccer after my knee injury.  Now I work out recreationally 1 or 2 times a month, if that.  My best girlfriend goes to the gym 6 times a week for 2 hours.  Unless you're trying to enter a body-building competition or are heavy training in lieu of that gastric bypass surgery, I think more than 2-3 times a week for an hour is totally obsessive, especially for women.

Yeah... I HATE working out.. I TRY to go three times a week for 30 minutes, but that's pushing it.

I didn't used to be the size I am now... in high school, I lost like 60 pounds by counting calories, and I did no exercise except for cheerleading. So I feel like maybe I should exercise.. but I hate it.

I've been able to keep it off, so that's good.
OSU Moritz

djladyjo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2005, 11:08:46 PM »
my ass.. or at least thats what everyone always tells me..

and in response to scurvy:

I was that girl everyone always hated because i was super thin and ate everything i wanted.. no matter how much i pigged out, i was super thin.. then somehow in the last 2-3 years thats ALL caught up with me.. i hated exercising and sports my entire life.. but now, i've kinda been recently obssessed with exercising in fear that i'll just keep gaining weight and then it will be too late to do anything about it (or harder).. so i''ve been taking tennis lessons and going to the gym two-three times a week to do some cardio..

I'm by no means fat or have ever been.. just not as bone skinny as i always was.. some people think i look better or "healthier" now.. but i miss being super skinny.. so i've committed myself to watching what i eat (size of portions, not eliminating things from my diet) and exercising regularly.. i havent seen great results.. but i havent gained any more weight either..  maybe i should do more.. blah..

gailrules

« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2005, 09:34:34 AM »
I leave town for 2 days and this thread gets really interesting....

I'm 5'3'', a short, curvy, muscular size 8.

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2005, 11:32:32 AM »

Wow, I'm not much larger than you Gail. You seem so tiny! I'm about 5'5", and I'd consider myself a curvy, mostly-muscular size 10. My goal is to be an 8 by Christmas when I go to New Zealand. I don't want to be uber skinny, I just want to be comfortably in my healthy weight range.

gailrules

« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2005, 11:34:32 AM »

Wow, I'm not much larger than you Gail. You seem so tiny! I'm about 5'5", and I'd consider myself a curvy, mostly-muscular size 10. My goal is to be an 8 by Christmas when I go to New Zealand. I don't want to be uber skinny, I just want to be comfortably in my healthy weight range.

I weigh a lot more than I look like a weigh cuz I'm muscular.

Damn you I'm so jealous of your NZ trip. I spent a month there in '03. Beware, you might not want to come back!

_EKC_

• Sr. Citizen
  • LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2005, 11:36:04 AM »
i'm 5'2 and a fit size 4. i generally appear a little taller though, since i always wear heels. my feet actually hurt when i walk around barefoot. i'm not kidding.

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2005, 11:37:25 AM »

I weigh a lot more than I look like a weigh cuz I'm muscular.

Damn you I'm so jealous of your NZ trip. I spent a month there in '03. Beware, you might not want to come back!

I'm told that I'm the same. I've always outweighed my boyfriends, but could benchpress them. Until recently, hubby took care of that!

I'm so excited for NZ. I've never been. We have all of these tours. I'm most excited for Milford Sound. Where did you go and how long did you stay?

bacchus

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2005, 11:39:47 AM »
I wish I could go back to New Zealand.
A zen philosopher once said, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, a doughnut with no hole is a danish"

gailrules

« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2005, 11:42:04 AM »
First 2 weeks I was in Mt. Mananui (near Tauranga on the N. Island) doing environmental volunteer work--planting trees & stuff.

Second 2 weeks was on "advneture tour" around the whole country. First was Waitomo, where we went Blackwater Rafting. Then we went to Lake Taupo, where we skydove and did a high ropes course and saw some geological park. Then we went to Wellington for a little while and caught the ferry to the S. Island. We sea kayaked in Nelson, then we went to Franz Joseph and did a glacier hike, then we went to Queenstown and stayed there for like 5 days. I skied there, saw a kiwi bird, went whitewater rafting, rode in a helicopter, and everyone in my group bunjee jumped but I didn't b/c I was sick. Then we went to Christchurch for a day and flew out of there back to Auckland back to the states.