Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: bye.  (Read 2409 times)

angelus

bye.
« on: July 14, 2005, 05:36:07 PM »
When I came here I thought I would learn things and make freinds. Obviously that hasn't happened. Few converse with me and when they do its usually in a manner as if i know nothing and they are all wise. I get b!tched out when I engage in the same juvenile behavior as others. They are supported and encouraged whilst I am mocked and treated like garbage. I'm sorry this was such fruitless waste of my time. It hurts, but hey...it's not like I'm a human being. I'm just trash under your feet so please feel justified in your hatred of me, go ahead make fun of me...whatever.

I won't be coming back... :'(

A.J.

Re: bye.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 05:37:13 PM »
Well, if you just had an avatar...

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 05:44:40 PM »
Well, if you just had an avatar...

that's actually true. 

:-\ sorry you felt like that.  but it was like other people joke and have a rapport, and you have begun to just sling insults.

I really liked you in the beginning.  but you kinda picked fights.

sorry it went down like this.
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

NathanB

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 05:46:31 PM »
baff

A.J.

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 05:47:10 PM »
I'll bring the strippers!

social drinker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 05:47:33 PM »
Damn.  Are you serious?  Someone give this mother fucker a hug or something since its obvious daddy didn't when he was growing up.

NathanB

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 05:49:40 PM »
You know, I realize that sometimes people do say harsh things on LSD, but overall, I think most of us have fun.

And for the few rude comments I've received, I mean, its someone you're never going to meet who probably feels insecure enough themselves.  I just don't let it get to me.

I mean, I basically try to have a good time on here and ignore the bad stuff......

Anyhow, sorry you feel that way angelus...  I don't think we've actually communicated much, but I certainly didn't intend to be rude if I ever was...

My 2 cents.

A.J.

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 05:49:45 PM »

Why spend money on strippers?  If I bring enough tequilla, Gail and I can just do that for free! ;D

Oh hell then, Ill bring the f-in Cabo Wabo!  ;D

Merc

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2005, 05:55:20 PM »

Why spend money on strippers? If I bring enough tequilla, Gail and I can just do that for free! ;D

post of the day.

I've got a fifth of Patron and a fifth of Don Julio Anejo with your names on it!

Oneof2

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2005, 05:59:18 PM »
bye bye