Law School Discussion

bye.

LaneSwerver

Re: bye.
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2005, 07:10:59 PM »
Shoulda quoted it. Damn. It was good.

haha, social, i was about to write the same thing.

just recount it for us lane, c'mon!  ;)

Rum dumb. Sorry.

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2005, 07:12:44 PM »
Oh fiddlesticks!  I would have loved to read that.

Can you paraphrase the vampire fetish part or was it just too twisted to recount?
He mentioned that he knew he wasn't a vampire and never would be...

Heh heh.  One of those kids.  I'll bet he's one of those freaks that dresses in black jeans and black high-tops, listens to nothing but Pantera and Megadeth, and has only scored with those really pale, tattood freak chicks that have no self-esteem.  Just speculation, though.

OOOH!  I would bet $20 that he has painted his fingernails black.  Who would bet against that?!?

LaneSwerver

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2005, 07:13:44 PM »
AJ read it before he deleted...he might remember some more details.

It was special.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2005, 07:16:44 PM »

Can you paraphrase the vampire fetish part or was it just too twisted to recount?

Heh heh.  One of those kids.  I'll bet he's one of those freaks that dresses in black jeans and black high-tops, listens to nothing but Pantera and Megadeth, and has only scored with those really pale, tattood freak chicks that have no self-esteem.  Just speculation, though.

OOOH!  I would bet $20 that he has painted his fingernails black.  Who would bet against that?!?

i would speculate, but rather not pile it on the guy.  although he was a male private part to quite a few people.

I'd bet against it.

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2005, 07:17:51 PM »

i would speculate, but rather not pile it on the guy.  although he was a male private part to quite a few people.

::shrugs::

Yeah.  I'm just basically burning a few minutes waiting for the gf to get ready and this thread is fun.

I'll stop being mean now.  Two wrongs don't make a right.

Angelus, you're a d*uche, but don't let that stop you.  Keep those creepy vampire dreams alive!  Nothing but SPF 80 for you!

MR. 80 SPF SUNBLOCK WEARER

Bud Light Presents Real Men of Genius
(Real Men of Genius)

Today we salute you Mr. 80 SPF Sunblock Wearer
(Mr. 80 SPF Sunblock Wearer)
There are 24 hours in a day, you're wearing 80 hour protection. If the Sun fails to go down, you'll be ready
(Don't forget the moonlight)
Your coconut scented force-field blocks out all the suns rays, and any stray rays from another sun, in another galaxy
(You're a STAR!!)
30 SPF? Please.. You might as well be wearing cooking oil
(Something smells delicious)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Mr. 80 SPF Sunblock Wearer
In fact, feel free to crack one open at high noon, in the middle of the Sahara desert
(Mr. 80 SPF Sunblock Wearer)

angelus

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2005, 07:39:03 AM »
ROFLMAO!!! :D :D :D :D

Wow! you ARE deluded.

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2005, 07:47:02 AM »

Wow! you ARE deluded.

I may be deluded, but at least I'm not in my 30's and utilizing pre-teen acronyms such as "ROFLMAO!!!"

Haha.

angelus

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2005, 12:02:23 PM »
oh yes, I forgot I am supposed to magickally be a certain way at a certain age. OH NO! I don't fit society's preconceived notions about who I should be!!!!! :o :o

Oh whatever shall i do? ::)

Wow! you ARE deluded.

I may be deluded, but at least I'm not in my 30's and utilizing pre-teen acronyms such as "ROFLMAO!!!"

Haha.

A.J.

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2005, 12:08:19 PM »
leave before your anal-cranial inversion is complete

angelus

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2005, 12:21:12 PM »
leave before your anal-cranial inversion is complete

This is a public message board and YOU have no authority to tell me to leave or not.