Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Affirmative action = bullsh*t  (Read 42054 times)

FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
  • Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
Re: Affirmative action = bullsh*t
« Reply #550 on: May 02, 2006, 10:10:52 PM »
Dear Vinny:

That was dunson, you useless troll.

pwn3d!!!

- J
Pish, J only wants to waste YOUR time.  Get wise.

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #551 on: May 03, 2006, 10:47:57 PM »
I am not a troll. I am here just like everyone else, interested in good intelligent conversation and to learn about others' opinions and let people read mine as well.

FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
« Reply #552 on: May 04, 2006, 12:28:30 AM »
I am not a troll.

Yes, you are.

I am here just like everyone else,

Sadly, this is true.

interested in good intelligent conversation

No, you're not.  You don't debate, you merely babble.  You're repetitive and provocative.  You're a troll.

and to learn about others' opinions and let people read mine as well.

No, you're not here to learn about others' opinions.  You're here to preach your own delusional gospel, and that's it.  You're like a broken record on this site -- hence, a troll.

jasonj

• View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 04, 2006, 09:39:58 AM »
You don't need to know anything about american history to know that determining an individuals admission status based on their race, whether they are a minority or they came over on the Mayflower, is inherently racist. These institutions, many of the PUBLIC, treat individuals differently based on their race. Affirmative Action is, at best, a necessary evil; but it's evil, nonetheless. American History my ass. Anyway, who the @#!* picks an attorney based on their race. I'd love to see some a-hole say I want a black/white/hispanic/asian attorney. You want the BEST attorney, not the one who was the most "disadvantaged" growing up.
It's a crock of sh*t and it doesn't help anyone, especially minorities.  American history. Go cry about it. That'll help the world. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

*sigh*

Listen newbie, I would love to give you the time of day but I really can't waste my time with such poorly structured (and inflammatory) arguments. Look it over and try again.

Catch yah later!  :-*

Seriously, you're a f-ing dork.

redemption

« Reply #554 on: May 04, 2006, 09:46:51 AM »
Seriously, you're a f-ing dork.

Listen, noob.

You're 4 posts into your LSD career. Don't waste your time on this. There isn't a single thing that you can think of or say about this issue that hasn't already been said and responded to. You'd be better off concentrating on your own application, and making the best of an imperfect world.

finally

« Reply #555 on: May 04, 2006, 07:43:47 PM »
Wow, this whole thread is incredibly offensive.  >:(  Where do you people come from? Do any of you know any black people personally or do you just see them on tv?  Read a book, educate yourselves or try to see this from a black person's POV.  I think if you walked that proverbial 'mile in the shoes' of a black person, you may feel differently. 

I am an educated black woman (not another "angry black woman", if that's what you were thinking)   and I have never personally benefitted from Afirmative Action.  Some of your comments on this thread could be considered racist. 

FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
« Reply #556 on: May 04, 2006, 07:46:05 PM »
Wow, this whole thread is incredibly offensive.  >:(  Where do you people come from? Do any of you know any black people personally or do you just see them on tv?  Read a book, educate yourselves or try to see this from a black person's POV.  I think if you walked that proverbial 'mile in the shoes' of a black person, you may feel differently. 

I am an educated black woman (not another "angry black woman", if that's what you were thinking)   and I have never personally benefitted from Afirmative Action.  Some of your comments on this thread could be considered racist. 

No *&^%!   :D ;)