Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Affirmative action = bullsh*t  (Read 41507 times)

Dunson II

Re: Affirmative action = bullsh*t
« Reply #520 on: April 27, 2006, 04:00:12 PM »
I don't think i would think twice about banging Jessica Simpson.  So what have we learned from this discussion, change the AA policy to allow more chicks with big unmentionables into law school.  Hugh Hefner for Pres 08

I like you.

Horsley54

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ole Miss Bound
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Horsley54
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #521 on: April 27, 2006, 04:01:42 PM »
Hey i think outside the box, i would make the world's worst politician because i would break all the rules, but hey everyone would love me, especially the hot girls with big unmentionables, they would get the best jobs and the highest pay
UAB Undergrad 06
Ole Miss SOL Class of 09

Dunson II

« Reply #522 on: April 27, 2006, 04:14:14 PM »
Tig ole bitty bump!

Horsley54

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ole Miss Bound
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #523 on: April 27, 2006, 04:18:29 PM »
AMEN BROTHA!!!!!!
UAB Undergrad 06
Ole Miss SOL Class of 09

Nemesis

• LSD Obsessed
  • The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 27, 2006, 05:38:49 PM »
I WIN!!!
Who's your Daddy now?

jasonj

• View Profile
« Reply #525 on: April 27, 2006, 05:48:29 PM »
You don't need to know anything about american history to know that determining an individuals admission status based on their race, whether they are a minority or they came over on the Mayflower, is inherently racist. These institutions, many of the PUBLIC, treat individuals differently based on their race. Affirmative Action is, at best, a necessary evil; but it's evil, nonetheless. American History my ass. Anyway, who the @#!* picks an attorney based on their race. I'd love to see some a-hole say I want a black/white/hispanic/asian attorney. You want the BEST attorney, not the one who was the most "disadvantaged" growing up.
It's a crock of *&^% and it doesn't help anyone, especially minorities.  American history. Go cry about it. That'll help the world. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

What's with all this affirmative action BS I see on American University's websites? I live in liberal Canada and it is not this bad. How can anyone possibly support judging applicant's based upon their skin tone, and not be a racist? ???

How much do you know about American history? Maybe that might give you some insight into the matter.

Nemesis

• LSD Obsessed
  • The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 27, 2006, 05:53:11 PM »
You don't need to know anything about american history to know that determining an individuals admission status based on their race, whether they are a minority or they came over on the Mayflower, is inherently racist. These institutions, many of the PUBLIC, treat individuals differently based on their race. Affirmative Action is, at best, a necessary evil; but it's evil, nonetheless. American History my ass. Anyway, who the @#!* picks an attorney based on their race. I'd love to see some a-hole say I want a black/white/hispanic/asian attorney. You want the BEST attorney, not the one who was the most "disadvantaged" growing up.
It's a crock of sh*t and it doesn't help anyone, especially minorities.  American history. Go cry about it. That'll help the world. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

*sigh*

Listen newbie, I would love to give you the time of day but I really can't waste my time with such poorly structured (and inflammatory) arguments. Look it over and try again.

Catch yah later!  :-*
Who's your Daddy now?

Horsley54

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ole Miss Bound
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #527 on: April 27, 2006, 06:40:58 PM »
Hey Annabel Lee, kick his @ss, especially if you are a hot chick with big unmentionables, because according to our AA, you are top of the class if you fit that.
UAB Undergrad 06
Ole Miss SOL Class of 09

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 28, 2006, 02:42:27 AM »
People fail to recognize the effect racism has had on our society in the US. 

When you tell a people that they are nothing more that property, an asset, chattel, and when you desrtoy their culture, you have permanently damaged their line of kin.  Why?  It all comes to parenting or lackthereof.  How can a parent teach a child respect for others when that parent is being beaten silly by his/her master?  Slavery had a nasty effect on the black culture and community with effects lasting up to this day.  see the drop out rates, prison populations, and lack of fathers. 
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

ivywhore

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 28, 2006, 02:45:02 AM »
YES