Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: WROTE after "STOP".....is this bad?  (Read 5820 times)

Ginatio

Re: WROTE after "STOP".....is this bad?
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2004, 01:53:47 PM »
meh. i have *some* concept of it. :-*

I'd also be shocked if anything more serious happens, but we don't know for sure.  And this person was obviously worried and upset about it when they posted.  I just didn't think, as ironic/amusing as it was to some, that it was in any way appropriate for someone laugh at him for it.  At least if I was in his shoes, I wouldn't.  Some people have absolutely NO concept of empathy.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2004, 01:59:39 PM »

Ok, I'll allow that you have *some* concept of it...whether or not you put that concept into practice is a whole other issue. :P

Ginatio

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2004, 02:01:59 PM »
right. my lack of tact is the bigger issue.  ;D

Ok, I'll allow that you have *some* concept of it...whether or not you put that concept into practice is a whole other issue. :P

lexylit

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2004, 06:15:02 PM »
oh dude NO ONE will care-- no one cares about the writing sample! probably much safer than bubbling in multi-choicies overtime. r-e-l-a-x

lexylit

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2004, 06:28:49 PM »
oh dude NO ONE will care-- no one cares about the writing sample! probably much safer than bubbling in multi-choicies overtime. r-e-l-a-x

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2004, 06:36:05 PM »
ahhhahahahaha.. sucker. that's the funniest thing i've ever heard of. it'll be even funnier if you get 99th+ percentile.

You're such an ass.  Why bother posting if you're just going to be an a-hole?  Yes, I agree that this kid f*cked up over something stupid, and will possibly suffer some serious consequences, but the last thing he needs is an arrogant bastard like you laughing at him.  Jerk.

I agree.

that is definitely not called for.

Ginatio

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2004, 06:43:50 PM »
but you have to admit, it is pretty funny. of all the stupid *&^% that could go wrong... going over on the writing section. lol

ahhhahahahaha.. sucker. that's the funniest thing i've ever heard of. it'll be even funnier if you get 99th+ percentile.

You're such an ass.  Why bother posting if you're just going to be an a-hole?  Yes, I agree that this kid f*cked up over something stupid, and will possibly suffer some serious consequences, but the last thing he needs is an arrogant bastard like you laughing at him.  Jerk.

I agree.

that is definitely not called for.

Kwertee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2004, 09:49:21 PM »

Hey, I agree.  It was a stupid thing to do, and it was against the clearly posted rules.  I am a very empathetic person, but I choose to occasionally withhold my empathy when I don't believe it is deserved.  I didn't get a chance to logically finish my argument, but instead of cheating, I wrote an abrupt (but crappy) concluding paragraph.