Law School Discussion

LSAT discrepancies

Reach

• View Profile
Re: LSAT discrepancies
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2006, 07:53:54 AM »
Wow...this is simply an overall pathetic thread.  It just goes to show there are some damn ignorant people out there and it is true of both sides of a divisive issue.

SCgrad

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2006, 07:59:10 AM »
Wow...this is simply an overall pathetic thread.  It just goes to show there are some damn ignorant people out there and it is true of both sides of a divisive issue.

don't forget about all the people who are here to sit on their high horses and point this out without letting the minions know the errors of their way.

::)

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2007, 11:32:29 PM »
When your scores are in the range that they are, just making a mistake on 3 to 5 questions can make your score deplete by 10 points.  Your score is great and you should not have any problem getting into any Law Schools expect, maybe, the top 5.

Vince

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 10:51:10 AM »
Rude...
i wasn't asking at all being rude, but those numbers are almost identical to mine and i have really written off any top 50 schools, as i am a white male, but if she is a white female, maybe i should reconsider and try a few long shots.

There is more to an app than LSAT/GPA/race.

Also, take some shots, there is only one surefire way to not get in...
sure there is, but affirmative action, being the joke it is, lets very unqualified people into schools based on race. not socioeconomic factors, but race and race alone. being a white male i dont have that going for me, hence the reason i asked about race.

You also have to admit that Law Schools don't want assholes in their classes. With a perspective like that, I'd admit a retarded monkey with a 123 over you.

I've never met a retarded monkey who wasn't an a-hole.  Come on, man.

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007, 05:14:48 PM »
Why are you responding to posts from 2005?

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2007, 05:34:22 PM »
Why are you responding to posts from 2005?