Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: A serious question for my fellow busty LSDers...  (Read 6679 times)

bulletproof

• View Profile
Re: A serious question for my fellow busty LSDers...
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2005, 05:48:54 AM »
Hmm, looks like this thread is finally sagging a little.

makotosan

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey, I didn't know boys felt like this inside.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - simulatedasian
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2005, 08:06:41 AM »
When I changed my name after I got married, my initials became SAG. I figured that was prophetic.
Attending: Temple ($)
Accepted: Seton Hall (full $), St. John's (full $), Hofstra (full $), Lewis and Clark ($), Pitt ($)

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=makotosan

http://excessivedicta.blogspot.com/

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2005, 08:18:59 AM »
Sweet Ass Gal

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2005, 08:55:53 AM »
When I changed my name after I got married, my initials became SAG. I figured that was prophetic.

My aunt was pretty clever... My cousins Pam and Kim had the initials PAM and KIM.  You gotta love it.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2006, 11:29:48 AM »
As law school is drawing neigh, more and more occassions are arising that require professional attire. At a 36DDDD, this prospect is somewhat daunting. It is incredibly hard to find nice, non-frumpy professional clothing that actually fits well. Any of you in a similar situation know what I mean... fits the chest but is incredibly loose everywhere else, isn't long enough to fit the torso properly after covering the top half, or, my favorite enemy, the button down blouse opening.

I've currently been shopping at Jessica London (http://www.jessicalondon.com/), but I find that I have to buy about 2 sizes larger than the rest of my body. Although I am happy to have professional attire at least available, I really wish that I could find something a little closer to fitting, or, at the least, find a larger selection than just one store.

So, where do you shop? Any help is very appreciated!  :)

Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2006, 01:17:40 PM »
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/rhymes.asp

hehehe, but only funny for today...

juliemccoy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Treat??
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2006, 05:00:17 PM »
Try wearing petite sized button down shirts. Petite button downs are made so the buttons are closer together. You don't need to be a size 0 to be considered a petite. This will give you the tailored fit you need without the gap opening at the button closure on your breasts. If you're weaing any kind of v-neck or scoop neck top, pair it with a camisole. You want to come off as classy, not busty. You can wear the same styles as the smaller-chested women, but in order to look flattering, you may need to go up one size and tailor it around your shape with a professional seamstress. Also, invest in a minimizer bra. You may also want to get sized to make sure you are wearing the correct size bra. Many woman "think" they are one size when really they are wearing the wrong size bra. I know nothing about your weight, but you may also want to try exercise to shrink the girls down a little if you are overweight. It will improve the "load" and you'll feel better and be healthier... and you can celebrate with pretty new clothes!

I feel your pain. I'm small-framed with a large chest, and it has taken me a lot of trial and error to find styles that work. I've found Ann Taylor's petites to be a God-send.

Also, if your true bra size is a "36DDDD" there is so way they sit "high and perky" unless they're implants.... JSIA.  ;D
Vanderbilt 2010

smack

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2006, 05:36:18 PM »
I am a body builder, so I have a similar problem.  My back is wider than most womens, biceps bigger, and waist smaller.  Some suits fit but I can't get my arems in them.  For work, I sometimes wear a button down shirt unbuttoned with a nice matching cami underneath.  That way it does not matter it the shirt won't button.

smack

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2006, 05:38:19 PM »
Just realized that I just gave advice to someone who posted this over a year ago.  Thanks a lot Blue Angel...ha ha.

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2006, 05:52:19 PM »
Try wearing petite sized button down shirts. Petite button downs are made so the buttons are closer together. You don't need to be a size 0 to be considered a petite. This will give you the tailored fit you need without the gap opening at the button closure on your breasts. If you're weaing any kind of v-neck or scoop neck top, pair it with a camisole. You want to come off as classy, not busty. You can wear the same styles as the smaller-chested women, but in order to look flattering, you may need to go up one size and tailor it around your shape with a professional seamstress. Also, invest in a minimizer bra. You may also want to get sized to make sure you are wearing the correct size bra. Many woman "think" they are one size when really they are wearing the wrong size bra. I know nothing about your weight, but you may also want to try exercise to shrink the girls down a little if you are overweight. It will improve the "load" and you'll feel better and be healthier... and you can celebrate with pretty new clothes!

I feel your pain. I'm small-framed with a large chest, and it has taken me a lot of trial and error to find styles that work. I've found Ann Taylor's petites to be a God-send.

Also, if your true bra size is a "36DDDD" there is so way they sit "high and perky" unless they're implants.... JSIA.  ;D

julie, i feel like we havnt talked enough.

Just realized that I just gave advice to someone who posted this over a year ago.  Thanks a lot Blue Angel...ha ha.

your welcome.  its nice to see we both take an interest in boobs.
besides, good info is good info.  im sure some of the gals from today appreciate it.