Law School Discussion

Listen to this bull. My school just sent me 5 reading assingments.

A.J.

150 pages or so to be read before my barrage of mandatory (Goddamnit) orientations.  I think I have to go to like three all day seminars. 

Looks like a lot of propaganda to me.  Yarn yarn yarn, I already dont give a *&^% about anything but finals.  I know you arent actually trying to help me out in that respect.   ::)

hylas99

• The gypsy woman is watching you now
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Listen to this bull. My school just sent me 5 reading assingments.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 05:15:24 PM »
ummm. If you are complaining about having to read a lot now, maybe you should think seriously about whether you really want to go to law school. 150 pages is just the tip of the iceberg.

A.J.

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 05:24:59 PM »
ummm. If you are complaining about having to read a lot now, maybe you should think seriously about whether you really want to go to law school. 150 pages is just the tip of the iceberg.

I was waiting for some feminine hygiene product to give an answer like this.  First of all class hasnt even begun yet.  I am not enrolled in any classes, either.  Secondly, it is all propaganda to prep me for the THREE f-ing DAYS of ALL DAY orientations I have to attend.  They are MANDITORY.  Dont you think thats bad enough?

Again, what a stupid response.  I love it when people like you hunt and fish for the opportunity to say something so lame-brained as "150 pages is only the tip of the iceberg".  No *&^% Sherlock.

makotosan

• Hey, I didn't know boys felt like this inside.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 05:32:37 PM »
Well, the fact that they feel the need for three days of orientation may be indicitive of how hard they feel it is for 1L's.... though 150 pages of prep for an orientation does seem somewhat extreme. Is it put together by them or book selections or what?

A.J.

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 05:36:01 PM »
5 seperate packets of various stuff.  There appears to be even a case or two. I think Im exaggerating actually now that I look at it again.  It is somewhere between 80 and 100 though.  Fine, whatever, Ill read it but is it important?  Probably 99% not.

Yes, three f-ing days. :P  The 12th,. the 14th, and the 16th.  I have the itineraries laid out in front of me.  These things go all day from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.  :-\

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 05:59:04 PM »
That is totally useless.  Who the hell wants to read that much for orienation?  I understand where you're coming from.  90 pages is fine for something that actually matters (like an actual class) but is not fine for something like orientation that is pretty stupid and pointless to begin with.  The 2nd post in this thread is absurd. Is that you in your avatar?  Your intelligence is apparently less than whoever that is. 

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 06:05:59 PM »
150 pages or so to be read before my barrage of manditory (Goddamnit) orientations. I think I have to go to like three all day seminars.

Looks like a lot of propaganda to me. Yarn yarn yarn, I already dont give a sh*t about anything but finals. I know you arent actually trying to help me out in that respect. ::)

apparently it beginning to dawn on you that you not be able to cheat your way to next degree.

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 06:12:40 PM »
oh that julie
always making me laugh

i too, love those you should rethink law school responses  ::)

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2005, 06:16:37 PM »
then that reward enough for julie.  torturing littlewad is bonus.

A.J.

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2005, 06:17:51 PM »
Your life is encapsulated in my signature.  Read up on it again.

Notice the tacit come-ons there Reddy?  Yeah, this is a chick alright.  ::)