Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who is perceived as a bigger threat to the Blacks and Hispanics in Los Angeles?  (Read 1549 times)

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

YoungIke

LAPD, hands down

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
that's what i say.

when i lived in los angeles on the USC campus I was cool with the janitor.  we kicked it and drank beers in the afternoon and this guy would tell me all sorts of stories about the lapd in compton.  he was a "retired" crip from south central and all his stories had the ring of truth.  that was an eye opener

New Man

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sunshines through my window
    • View Profile
that's what i say.

when i lived in los angeles on the USC campus I was cool with the janitor.  we kicked it and drank beers in the afternoon and this guy would tell me all sorts of stories about the lapd in compton.  he was a "retired" crip from south central and all his stories had the ring of truth.  that was an eye opener

what were some of these stories...I really feel that there is alot of racism and discrimination barely under the surface and I am trying to show friends that Black people aren't staying down cos they want to!!

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
that's what i say.

what were some of these stories...I really feel that there is alot of racism and discrimination barely under the surface and I am trying to show friends that Black people aren't staying down cos they want to!!
he said that that boyz n the hood stuff where the cops drop you off in the wrong neighborhood actually happens a lot, among other things... i wish i wrote them down

HBCU.EDU

chicken is a big threat to black people (perhaps black people are a big threat to chicken) :-\

New Man

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sunshines through my window
    • View Profile
chicken is a big threat to black people (perhaps black people are a big threat to chicken) :-\

oh HB thats wrong!!   ;D

seu2002

i agree with the latter. 

consideringcancel

Who can blame anyone for liking chicken...it's f-ing delicious.

seu2002

Who can blame anyone for liking chicken...it's f-ing delicious.

tis true.  i've been a vegetarian/ quasi-vegan for 2 years, and i still crave me a nice juicy chicken breast from KFC...  damn, i'm hungry now.