Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Did I mess this up with this girl?? What should I do?  (Read 3810 times)

thinknpositive

Re: Did I mess this up with this girl?? What should I do?
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2004, 03:07:04 PM »
Maybe you two (or three?) should meet in Vegas, then.

If you weren't letting on that you liked her, maybe she just figured that all her flirting with you (sitting really close to you etc.) was not working and that you weren't interested, so she backed off.

Quit playing hard to get, and ask her out already. Girls love being asked out.  And you're not asking her to be your steady gf or to marry you or anything.  Just a date. No big deal. To use an appropriate cliche, just do it!

Wanna go out?

Sure, but since you're in CA and I'm in MA, I guess we'll have to meet in Kansas or something.

Do you bang on the first date?

Maybe on the first date after marriage...

That violates my most important rule, never spend more than 200 dollars to get laid.  That includes drinks and dinners, etc.  A plane ticket will cost atleast that much.  I might as well just get a prostitute.

thechoson

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2004, 03:28:15 PM »
Waiting until marriage is very noble. If that's what you are doing, Marista, more power to you, I am proud of you.

And if you are full of bs, you can go to hell.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2004, 03:36:39 PM »

That violates my most important rule, never spend more than 200 dollars to get laid.  That includes drinks and dinners, etc.  A plane ticket will cost atleast that much.  I might as well just get a prostitute.

LOL    :D

But you know what, if you think about it, for some women marriage is worse than prostitution--let me clearly define a smart At least as a prostitute you can always set your own price and sleep with who you choose.

marista

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - purplenna
    • View Profile
    • My lawschoolnumbers page
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2004, 03:55:50 PM »
Waiting until marriage is very noble. If that's what you are doing, Marista, more power to you, I am proud of you.

Nope, no BS.  I plan to wait till marriage.

Ginatio

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2004, 05:12:47 PM »
i'm headed down the same road, though not by choice. ZING!

yea, that's right. i just zinged myself. you wanna fight about it?

Nope, no BS.  I plan to wait till marriage.

pamanda

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2004, 03:50:13 AM »
Why don't you just go to a bar get drunk offer to walk her home and then once there make your move.  It may be sloppy but I know many a romance (especially in college) which had that scenario as its auspicous beginning.