Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Did I mess this up with this girl?? What should I do?  (Read 3798 times)

marista

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - purplenna
    • View Profile
    • My lawschoolnumbers page
    • Email
Re: Did I mess this up with this girl?? What should I do?
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2004, 02:46:48 PM »
If you weren't letting on that you liked her, maybe she just figured that all her flirting with you (sitting really close to you etc.) was not working and that you weren't interested, so she backed off.

Quit playing hard to get, and ask her out already. Girls love being asked out.  And you're not asking her to be your steady gf or to marry you or anything.  Just a date. No big deal. To use an appropriate cliche, just do it!

Wanna go out?

Sure, but since you're in CA and I'm in MA, I guess we'll have to meet in Kansas or something.

thechoson

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2004, 02:53:38 PM »
If you weren't letting on that you liked her, maybe she just figured that all her flirting with you (sitting really close to you etc.) was not working and that you weren't interested, so she backed off.

Quit playing hard to get, and ask her out already. Girls love being asked out.  And you're not asking her to be your steady gf or to marry you or anything.  Just a date. No big deal. To use an appropriate cliche, just do it!

Wanna go out?

Sure, but since you're in CA and I'm in MA, I guess we'll have to meet in Kansas or something.

Topeka baby!

thinknpositive

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2004, 02:53:59 PM »

Wanna go out?

Do you bang on the first date?

thechoson

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2004, 02:59:28 PM »

Wanna go out?

The peak of eloquence and class right here.

marista

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2004, 03:00:16 PM »

Wanna go out?

Maybe on the first date after marriage...

thechoson

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2004, 03:01:55 PM »

Wanna go out?

Jessica Simpson?

thinknpositive

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2004, 03:04:15 PM »

Wanna go out?

Ouch!

Ginatio

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2004, 03:04:18 PM »
Maybe you two (or three?) should meet in Vegas, then.

Wanna go out?

marista

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2004, 03:04:23 PM »

Wanna go out?

Jessica Simpson?

Crap, you just blew my secret identity.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2004, 03:04:45 PM »

Wanna go out?

hrm...just like a true lawyer...always have some sort of contract signed  ;)
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*