Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Villanova for DC?  (Read 526 times)

Tulane33

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Villanova for DC?
« on: July 09, 2005, 11:24:04 PM »
Do villanova grads ever end up in DC?  Also does anyone know the average private salary?

kookoogirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Villanova for DC?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 11:29:29 PM »
The princeton review thing, http://www.princetonreview.com/law/research/profiles/studentbody.asp?listing=1035850&ltid=5

says that 160 firms in total from Philly, DC, Delaware, NJ and NYC hire Villanova grads, but I don't know how prevalent the DC employers are there  ???

tomas23t

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 05:03:03 PM »
I'm attending Villanova next year and live in DC now.  I have talked to a couple of alum in the area who recently graduated and said it wasn't hard at all to find a job in DC.
In: $$$Pitt(8k per year), $$$Villanova(10K per year), Catholic, San Diego
Waitlist: GW, U-Conn, Wake Forest, American
Out: Wisconsin, Boston College, G-Town, Illinois....and more...

B212bb

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 11:50:16 PM »
Most likely i'll be attending Nova in the fall, but I would like to come back down to MD/DC, i love it here, its my home. How did you get in touch with these alumni? and at what firms? I'd really like to know. Secondly, does anyone know the rep of Nova law students in general? I'm smart and i know law school will be tough and i gotta study hard, but I also want to have a somewhat normal life...i still want to be able to go out some weekends, drink, have fun, meet girls, etc. As far as law schools can be (which isnt much), is the place and people "fun"?