Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Good luck tomorrow  (Read 1651 times)

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
Good luck tomorrow
« on: June 13, 2004, 08:56:15 PM »
Good luck to those of you taking tomorrow's LSAT.  If you're reading this before the exam though, you really should close up this window, shut down your computer and relax for the rest of the night.  Return Tuesday to discuss.

nathanielmark

Re: Good luck tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 09:01:31 PM »
thanks andrew i think your right.  im outta here.  good luck M2, sones, jacy, gummo, skittles, kimnjess and whoever else i forgot.  i wish you nothing but the best.

RebeccaNY

• Try...and try again...
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - cutenshort27
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2004, 09:14:52 PM »
Andrew,

thanks for your kind words of support.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

I'll be up in the AM at the crack of dawn...a combination of prayers and studying...

Worst case scenario, I'll retake in October, so my life DOES NOT depend on my score...but my heart ceasing to beat b/c of anxiety, does...it is a sufficient/necessary situation....  ;)

Sleep tight ya'll,
Rebecca

Good luck to those of you taking tomorrow's LSAT.  If you're reading this before the exam though, you really should close up this window, shut down your computer and relax for the rest of the night.  Return Tuesday to discuss.
Cheers,
Rebecca E.
Brooklyn, NY
e-mail: cutenshort27@yahoo.com
UGPA 3.50
July 6

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2004, 10:11:54 PM »
thanks andrew i think your right.  im outta here.  good luck M2, sones, jacy, gummo, skittles, kimnjess and whoever else i forgot.  i wish you nothing but the best.

Thanks so much Green!  You won't get this until probably Tuesday, but I hope you kick some butt tomorrow!  ;)

And that goes for everyone else tomorrow!

M2

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2004, 10:15:46 PM »
Tomorrow LSD is gonna totally represent !!!

Gummo

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 02:59:30 AM »

Thanks, and right back at you (I'll send that telepathically, since you probably won't see this 'til after!)

Dante Hicks

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whatchoo lookin at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2004, 10:53:36 AM »
I truly wish every one the best of luck today on your LSAT.  I postponed mine so I guess you all have more balls than me.

Good luck you poor bastards.  Watch your time and use your techniques!!

Please do post your experiences.

;)
One day it was so cold in Chicago that the lawyers had their hands in their own pockets.