Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Howard's homecoming  (Read 12591 times)

faith2005

Re: Howard's homecoming
« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2005, 05:28:33 PM »
me agitator and lex19 met this weekend. some other people met at the national blsa convention a while ago.

Have all of ya'll met?

('scuze me for saying ya'll!! :-*)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2005, 07:09:55 PM »

i know.. and the  >:( still stands

creamy crack = perm  blk
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2005, 07:33:24 PM »
can't you leave me with the dark and lovely  :-[

lex19

« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2005, 07:37:49 PM »
you gets none E.....

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2005, 07:48:10 PM »
NOPE... go natural...

can't you leave me with the dark and lovely  :-[
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

elegantpearl01

« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2005, 06:16:44 AM »
what do you guys think about braids?  I don't know if I have the time or patience to rock a perm and BELIEVE me, E needs the creamy crack. 

Braids in law school are fine, I think they are generally fine if you wear a conservative style (i.e. braids small enough that they can be pulled back into a bun).  Getting my hair done in law school was a challenge because there are some horrible hairdressers in Gainesville. I ended up driving back to Tallahassee most of the time to get my hair done.  I cut my hair short (like Toni Braxton or Halle) my third year, but by the time the bar rolled around, I had braided extensions.

Nemesis

• LSD Obsessed
  • The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2005, 01:26:14 PM »
So it's that time of year again: Howard's Homecoming.

And, once again, it is rainy, cold and miserable in the nation's capital. What a bummer  >:(
Who's your Daddy now?