Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Howard's homecoming  (Read 13143 times)

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
Howard's homecoming
« on: July 08, 2005, 10:58:59 AM »
Anyone going this year? I already have my tickets. I'm excited. Who else will be in DC around that time?

;D
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
Re: Howard's homecoming
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 11:03:38 AM »
Good luck with that...it has been wack the last couple of years, especially last year.

You must have the hellafied hookup because the tickets for the events aren't even on sale. Can I get one?  ;D
The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 11:05:20 AM »
@#!* Howard.

Roxie

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who wants a clean house!?!?!?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 11:33:28 AM »
whoa whoa whoa....don't be talking about my new school!!!! >:(

Howard's homecoming is quite a touristy event.  As a native Washingtonian, I don't go - simply because I don't feel the need to pay $60 and up to get in a club that I can go to for free normally.  But, if you want to have some fun, network and possibly meet a cutie - then go.  I met my bf at Howard Homecoming 3 years ago.... :-*

#@!* Howard.
Think before you speak.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 12:54:15 PM »
I never went to the clubs.. but i went to the  football game, Fashion Show and the Step Show.. .good times
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

elegantpearl01

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 01:29:49 PM »
I'm thinking about going...but of course you know FAMU's Homecoming is where it's at....October 22nd. I would say North Carolina A&T and Southern also have tight homecomings.

YoungIke

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 03:00:35 PM »
I will be in football heaven this fall, I hope it doesn't hurt my 1L grades at UBALT. Morgan State Plays Howard for homecoming the week before Howard’s homecoming which will be crazy because the schools are so close. Then Howard plays A&T for homecoming and since I’m a bandhead and former A&T student I'll love that, and my undergrad WSSU plays Howard for homecoming. I couldn't have planned it any better myself.

elegantpearl01

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 05:13:05 PM »
I will be in football heaven this fall, I hope it doesn't hurt my 1L grades at UBALT. Morgan State Plays Howard for homecoming the week before Howard’s homecoming which will be crazy because the schools are so close. Then Howard plays A&T for homecoming and since I’m a bandhead and former A&T student I'll love that, and my undergrad WSSU plays Howard for homecoming. I couldn't have planned it any better myself.

You are a bandhead...lol..so you know about the Marching 100.. One of my friends (who is former member of the Boom-Jackson State) runs this site: www.marchingsport.com

John Galt

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 12:07:50 PM »
No doubt I'll be there. But i'm always there, so ya know how we do it.

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 12:55:16 PM »
Plane tickets my friend LOL. The homecoming tickets aren't on sell. Im going to meet up with sorors and socialized with some hommies.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll