Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Southwestern is a great school  (Read 19106 times)

RockyMarciano

• Sr. Citizen
  • Invading Ithaca this Fall
    • View Profile
Re: Southwestern is a great school
« Reply #280 on: August 01, 2005, 05:43:58 PM »
Yale doesn't even have close to the most.  Check out Harvard and UVA for example..... they have tons more than even Yale
UVA has 746
Harvard has over 800
Columbia has 590
Umich has almost 700

Wow that is a lot. lol. Hey Jareds3 congrats one the acceptances but it sucks that USC did not recognize your potential and gave you such a crappy scholarship. Best of luck in law school.
www.cpixel.com is the ghetto myspace

Southwestern2L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 01, 2005, 06:40:04 PM »
If those numbers represent "biglaw" firms, then I can't dispute them, because I don't know the exact number for SW or any other school. However, I know that more than 21 places hire at Southwestern each year. I mean, come on, how ridiculous is a number like that? You can't tell me you honestly believe only 21 people or organizations hire at SW each year?

DodgerLaw

« Reply #282 on: August 01, 2005, 07:03:30 PM »
Here's SW2L engaged in the Socratic Method.

lp4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • super genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 01, 2005, 07:08:43 PM »
Here's SW2L engaged in the Socratic Method.

Royal -- you are truly an *sshole, but that was f*ckin' funny.
"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." -- Gladiator

DodgerLaw

« Reply #284 on: August 01, 2005, 07:09:53 PM »
I aim to please.  ;D

lp4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • super genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 01, 2005, 07:11:53 PM »
I aim to please.  ;D

Yes, and usually it's by chokin' on a fat one.  But this time my friend, you did it with your wit.  Hats off.  ;) :D
"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." -- Gladiator

SouthWestern3L

« Reply #286 on: August 01, 2005, 11:28:35 PM »
RoyalFoodTaster, you and your childish disney character pictures are really disturbing.  You need to see an alienist.  You are not funny you moron.  Your pathetic and sedulous attempts to raise a laugh seriously makes me..laugh.  However, your rudeness is unforgivable. 

What law school are you attending??  Oh, forgot you are 0L.  Well, is it better to attend no school at all or Southwestern?  I think a reasonably prudent person would choose attending southwestern over no lawschool anyday.  You are not in the position to make fun of southwestern you punk.   

bacchus

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #287 on: August 01, 2005, 11:34:16 PM »
Where can you find the recruiter numbers?  I am curious to find out about my school.
A zen philosopher once said, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, a doughnut with no hole is a danish"

consideringcancel

« Reply #288 on: August 01, 2005, 11:35:35 PM »
What law school are you attending??  Oh, forgot you are 0L.  Well, is it better to attend no school at all or Southwestern?  I think a reasonably prudent person would choose attending southwestern over no lawschool anyday.  You are not in the position to make fun of southwestern you punk.   
Who wins as master debater: 2L or 3L? 3L makes a very strong case for himself here.

And in reponse to your question, I would rather go to no law school.

SouthWestern3L

« Reply #289 on: August 01, 2005, 11:42:00 PM »
Who wins as master debater: 2L or 3L? 3L makes a very strong case for himself here.

And in reponse to your question, I would rather go to no law school.

Then you must not be a reasonably prudent person. ;D