Law School Discussion

A Great Find for the RC Section....Is it really great?

A Great Find for the RC Section....Is it really great?
« on: July 07, 2005, 11:41:20 AM »
I was just going over some of the older posts on the topic of reading comprehension and stumbled over this website:

http://www.aldaily.com/

The poster claimed that it is good for RC practice. I clicked on the link and read a few articles. I must say that this website does have dense material similar to the LSAT and may be of great help.

Just wanted everyone to know about this. What do you guys think? Can this really help you prepare for the RC section. Any comments will be appreciated.

Re: A Great Find for the RC Section....Is it really great?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 12:05:27 PM »
Some of that stuff DOES have a pretty LSAT-esque sound to it... I think I'll drop in from time to time and practice speed-reading through it.

Good find, LSATguy.

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 12:20:08 PM »
Ditto  :)

Bella

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 01:56:31 PM »
Oh! Thank you: I just started forsing myself with all kind of boring reading (like legal cases and phycological jornals - hard to concentrate - just what we need for RC section), but my reading was still the same type, so, not that effective. Thanks again, I'll read.

Paige

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 03:14:24 PM »
this link is great

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 03:16:50 PM »
...and best of all it is free. Even the Economist and the NYT are no match to this stuff.

Bella

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 03:35:25 PM »
Does anybody have a " reading system"? Like, for example, economic - political - scientific, etc. Or just read everithing you see? Just trying to structure myself...

asdf

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 07:42:30 PM »
i haven't looked at that website, but LSAT passages are generally science, arts+humanities (e.g. literary critiques, painting), law, and social sciences (e.g. history, political science).

Does anybody have a " reading system"? Like, for example, economic - political - scientific, etc. Or just read everithing you see? Just trying to structure myself...