Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Should i even bother now?  (Read 1118 times)

New Man

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sunshines through my window
    • View Profile
Re: Should i even bother now?
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2005, 06:32:08 PM »
and I work at a law firm..i don't think the attorneys want to be reminded of the LSAT. :) 

DAMN GIRL, U BETTER TELL THEM LAWYERS TO PISS OFF, U NEED TO STUDY..AT LEAST DO ONLINE TESTS

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2005, 06:42:48 PM »
I studied during my lunch hour.  I used the law library.  The extra 5 hours per week to study in peace and quiet were very nice.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166

blondelawstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2005, 09:34:45 AM »
and I work at a law firm..i don't think the attorneys want to be reminded of the LSAT. :) 

DAMN GIRL, U BETTER TELL THEM LAWYERS TO PISS OFF, U NEED TO STUDY..AT LEAST DO ONLINE TESTS

uh, sure....
"Do you think she got up one morning and said, 'I think I'll go to law school today'?"

burghblast

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tforsean
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2005, 12:31:37 PM »
You never know who you're going to be dealing with.  At Penn State, the president of the university spends freshman move-in day helping students move boxes into their dorm rooms.  And on football weekends he sits in with one of the local bands at a downtown bar.  But I think he at least has a secretary to answer the phone in his office :)

gailrules

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2005, 12:33:35 PM »
That was the only good thing about Kaplan...doing their little online workshops/quizzes.

Not that it acutally helped me or anything...

blondelawstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2005, 01:07:05 PM »
You never know who you're going to be dealing with.  At Penn State, the president of the university spends freshman move-in day helping students move boxes into their dorm rooms.  And on football weekends he sits in with one of the local bands at a downtown bar.  But I think he at least has a secretary to answer the phone in his office :)

I should have known when I called..I sent him a follow-up email today to thank him for our conversation, so hopefully that will leave a good impression..

And I agree with you about the secretary-- though, if you knew what school this was, you may not be surprised!! :) The only reason I want to go here is because I want to stay in Chicago..
"Do you think she got up one morning and said, 'I think I'll go to law school today'?"