Law School Discussion

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)

GuysinRomearehot

• My favourite artist
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
    • Email
hmmm, should they change this to "National Association for the Advancement of People of Color???

elegantpearl01

No they shouldn't. The organization has had its name for a very long time, why change it?

GuysinRomearehot

• My favourite artist
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
    • Email
This relates to a previous post, I am being obnoxious (sp), Just made me mad when a post that I wrote included the term "colored people" and people are down my throat and obliterating my race, which is most probably the same as theirs.

This relates to a previous post, I am being obnoxious (sp), Just made me mad when a post that I wrote included the term "colored people" and people are down my throat and obliterating my race, which is most probably the same as theirs.

Obliterating one's race...anyone feeling a bit vituperated? ;)

One Step Ahead

• you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile

no but I understand that you have variegated and meticulous opinions on the matter

elegantpearl01

Break out the thesarus ya'll...

One Step Ahead

• View Profile

whatever dost thou mean?

it could be heavenly...okay?

no but I understand that you have variegated and meticulous opinions on the matter

elegantpearl01

whatever dost thou mean?

I so adore the King's English...

One Step Ahead

• View Profile
LMAO.  How's everybody?  Can y'all believe I just got out of church? Yes folks, today's service was 5 1/2 hrs.  I had to take a break in between.  With devotion, offering, 8 sermons, 1 teaching, altar call, communion and foot-washing...utterly ridiculous.

that's why you need to go to a white church...they end on the dot.  the associate pastors will start grumbling about missing out on the Sizzler special if you spend too long at the alter