Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)  (Read 1177 times)

GuysinRomearehot

• My favourite artist
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
    • Email
hmmm, should they change this to "National Association for the Advancement of People of Color???
Taking October lsat and applying this fall
So far I have 44 schools on my list, time to cut down!!

http://daysofalawschoolhopeful.blogspot.com/

elegantpearl01

No they shouldn't. The organization has had its name for a very long time, why change it?

GuysinRomearehot

• My favourite artist
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
    • Email
This relates to a previous post, I am being obnoxious (sp), Just made me mad when a post that I wrote included the term "colored people" and people are down my throat and obliterating my race, which is most probably the same as theirs.
Taking October lsat and applying this fall
So far I have 44 schools on my list, time to cut down!!

http://daysofalawschoolhopeful.blogspot.com/

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
This relates to a previous post, I am being obnoxious (sp), Just made me mad when a post that I wrote included the term "colored people" and people are down my throat and obliterating my race, which is most probably the same as theirs.

Obliterating one's race...anyone feeling a bit vituperated? ;)

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile

no but I understand that you have variegated and meticulous opinions on the matter

elegantpearl01

Break out the thesarus ya'll...

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

whatever dost thou mean?

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

it could be heavenly...okay?

no but I understand that you have variegated and meticulous opinions on the matter
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

elegantpearl01

whatever dost thou mean?

I so adore the King's English...

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
LMAO.  How's everybody?  Can y'all believe I just got out of church? Yes folks, today's service was 5 1/2 hrs.  I had to take a break in between.  With devotion, offering, 8 sermons, 1 teaching, altar call, communion and foot-washing...utterly ridiculous.

that's why you need to go to a white church...they end on the dot.  the associate pastors will start grumbling about missing out on the Sizzler special if you spend too long at the alter