Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Congrats Sands on Law Review...  (Read 10252 times)

smujd2007

• Sr. Citizen
  • January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats Sands on Law Review...
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2005, 01:01:28 PM »
co-sign.

yeah i agree Sands.. i believe that once August hits we should make a "things you must know" type thread... and merge a lot of these posts together.. i think it will be a great resource for the 1Ls.. there is a lot of valuable information on this board.. sometimes it gets lost in the shuffle though
smujd2007 is now an Attorney at Law!

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2005, 01:46:47 AM »
I just don't think you will like Orlando that much. Shoot I didn't dig Orlando that much.  It'll probably be too small/touristy for you.

It is WAY TOO touristy for me!!!!
Back in the saddle again.

BAFF213

« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2005, 05:36:24 PM »
interesting debate

But there are areas of contracts that every first year goes over offer and acceptance, consideration, statutue of frauds. You're not reading the whole E&Es over the summer. You read the sections most likely to be covered in your first year classes. At my school, the majority of my prepping was on the ball.

Wow, that was a mouth full!  I will save everybody some time and just say that I agree to disagree with you on the prepping issue.  I selected this quote only to say that this is my point though, you say you only read the sections most likely to be covered.  Your average pre-law does not know what those are. 

I gathered from your earlier posts that what you read during your summer was, fortunately, what you saw during your school year, thus your advocacy for prepping. 

BTW, what school are you coming from and where are you transferring to?