Law School Discussion

Hardest logic game?

Re: Hardest logic game?
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2005, 10:05:36 AM »
Have there been any mapping games since 1997?

theunderdog

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 10:08:46 AM »
Check PrepTest 7, tjking.  I think the Datalog Corporation is from that test.

Leshy

• Ken is my idol.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2005, 10:16:14 AM »
Dec 1996, 3rd LG - Unadvertised Products
Some people find this game very difficult, but for some reason I did really well on it the first time I tried it (games isn't my strength)

Oct 1999, 2nd LG - Mannequins
Another tough one... I had some trouble with it too... it's all about dressing up mannequins and what they would wear

Feb 2000, 2nd LG - Trees in a forest
Jun 2000, 2nd LG - New/Used CDs
The last two are both formal logic type games, where you have to diagram the statements and come up with the contrapositives and make some inferences... both quite difficult.....

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2005, 10:29:35 AM »
Dec 1996, 3rd LG - Unadvertised Products
Some people find this game very difficult, but for some reason I did really well on it the first time I tried it (games isn't my strength)

Oct 1999, 2nd LG - Mannequins
Another tough one... I had some trouble with it too... it's all about dressing up mannequins and what they would wear

Feb 2000, 2nd LG - Trees in a forest
Jun 2000, 2nd LG - New/Used CDs
The last two are both formal logic type games, where you have to diagram the statements and come up with the contrapositives and make some inferences... both quite difficult.....

New and Used CDs DEFINITELY belongs on LSAC's "All-time Greatest Logic Games"

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2005, 10:31:19 AM »
Unadvertised wasn't that bad.  It was just worded weirdly and hard to figure out the main setup.

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2005, 11:46:42 AM »
Just did the mannequins game.  Man.. 

I got all 7 wrong.  Positive is that I got every question right on the the other games.  But I skipped it and had 5 minutes to do it.  I guess I freaked when I couldn't make any inferences.  The killer is the game had E for like 4 of the solutions.  So my quess of D netted me 0.  Go figure. 

But after I screwed it up. I did it untimed and realized it wasn't that difficult.  I'm going to look at the Ultiamte Game setup and the LGB to see what inferences they made.

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2005, 11:51:41 AM »
the one about the kind with different kinds of treasure in different chests, locked with different locking mechanisms.

INSANE